"You don't have to strip down like me, but maybe...loosen up a little," Reed advised, helping Connor out of his neat jacket and rolling his sleeves up. He loosened the silver tie at his throat and undid the top two buttons, giving him a slightly dishevelled look and revealing his scent glands. He ran his fingers through Connor's silken hair, breaking up the neatness a little, making him softer. Connor was a little shaky and uncertain at first, until he hesitantly merged his programming. He used his more amiable interrogation skills together with his new omega softness, tricking his suspect into making a single lethal slipup. With the first mistake made, Connor became almost feline in his tactics, using his puppy dog eyes with deadly precision. His omega helped, nuzzling and purring along with his tactics.

"Go-go, Team Omega!" Miller teased lightly as he clapped Connor and Reed on their shoulders once they were done. Reed scoffed at the term, shoving the beta's chest lightly. It was somewhat true though. Although they worked on separate cases, he and Connor had become something of a team within the precinct. Where Reed was argumentative and volatile as an omega, Connor was pliant and soft. He didn't put out for the alphas the way Reed did, but many alphas appreciated his sweeter, calming presence.

"Now it's time for physical training...Did your upgrade affect your physical strength?" Reed asked as they headed towards the gymnasium. It was empty at this time of day, but that didn't mean others couldn't join them. Connor followed Reed into the changing rooms and watched as he slowly stripped off his tight fitted top. He removed his own neat jacket at the same time. As an android, he rarely used the gymnasium, and as a result, he didn't have any suitable clothing.

"No. Although alpha scents can affect my performance, my base strength and reflexes remain unaltered." Reed nodded at his good fortune and tried not to feel too jealous. "Is that important?" Connor asked curiously as he noted Reed hadn't pulled on a top. He'd removed his jeans to tug on some tight Lycra shorts that clung to every curve. Reed folded his arms thoughtfully, not noticing the way Connor's wide eyes were running up and down his toned body.

"Not really. Just means you can use both strength and dexterity. As an omega, my advantages are my speed and movement. An alpha could lay me out in one hit," Reed replied with more than a little resentment, and Connor couldn't argue with that. He'd punched Reed once. It had knocked him out cold. Granted, he was an android with a reinforced skeletal structure, but he'd still been holding back. "The rule to fighting as an omega is this. They can't knock you down if they can't hit you. Let them get up close and personal, but use their size and strength against them, and always make use of your scent." He tossed a set of tight shorts at Connor, who caught them with a raised eyebrow. Tight, fitted clothing wasn't really his preference. Reed gave him a pointed look and waited until he somewhat timidly stripped off the rest of his smart suit, leaving it folded neatly on the bench.

"Is there a reason that I have to wear..." Connor asked hesitantly as he gestured towards his barely clothed body. Not that he had anything to be ashamed of. Far from it. He was nicely toned and slim, his skin was flawless and soft, but he didn't like feeling so exposed. His omega didn't like it either. He was on display for Reed and anyone else who looked at him. Reed smirked as he hit the mats and started a light warmup. That was something Connor didn't need to do, so he stood by awkwardly and watched. He resisted the urge to cover himself as Reed lunged and stretched out his legs.

"For the audience," Reed teased, jerking his head towards the gym doors. No one had entered, but that didn't mean that no one would. The thought distressed Connor somewhat. The idea of his work colleagues seeing him like this was almost mortifying. "Relax. Fewer layers will help with your scent control, and that's pivotal during training," Reed replied more seriously, setting off at a light jog around the hall. Connor waited, wishing he could scent out Nines and Hank, but the gym was scent proof with the doors closed.