"It looks like everyone is done, and we have time to spare, you all can talk to your friends, but keep it at a calm volume, I have a headache." The teacher said, taking a sip of her coffee.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked over to wholesome butters.

"Yes butters?" I said turning towards him in my chair

"I uh just wanted someone to talk to." He giggled a little.

"What did you write about?" I asked

"Oh! Well uh, I wrote about this cat and dog I saw this morning, I thought it was um cute how they both got along." He chimed, he was very focused on what he wrote.

I just giggled, butters is too wholesome for such a scary world.

The bell rang shortly after Butters was done telling me what he wrote.

"Well I have to get going, bye butters!" I said while waving at the adorable little blonde.

"Goodbye y/n!" He said as I left the classroom

I walked to my locker and put my ELA stuff up, while I got out my engineering journal, and started walking towards my engineering class. Right when I turned the corner, I bumped into something big and fluffy, as I fell back I looked up confused, and changed my look immediately after I saw Bebe. BRO DID I JUST RUN INTO HER BOOBS?!

"Ugh! My shirt is messed up now!" Bebe said, fixing her shirt that had only lifted up a bit.

"Hey isn't that the girl from middle school?" Red said, pointing at me with her ugly fake nails.

Bebe looked at me then smirked real big.

"I guess you haven't had enough have you?" Bebe said bending down to face me, but I got up and stepped back a little giving her a mean face to let her know I don't like her.

"Bebe, with all do respect, move, I have to go to class." I said walking away.

I could hear her talking to Red, but I didn't care.

I walked to my engineering class, and sat down in my seat. About a minute later someone sat behind me, usually no one sits behind me, but right when I went to turn around someone pulled my chair and I fell, making a loud noise. It was quiet for 3 seconds then everyone started laughing. Oh my gosh who the fuck did that. I said in my head while turning around to see red.

Red was in this class but never showed up, so of course she decided to show up today. I got up right when the teacher walked in.

"Sit down, and be quiet. We have work to do." The teacher said sitting down, while I picked up my chair and did the same.

I was so mad. All because I didn't want to sit there and let them fuck with me, why now mess with me? I've been here for 2 years and you suddenly want to go back at it. I snapped out of my thoughts, feeling like someone was staring at me. I looked up and acted like I was paying attention to the teacher, but I was looking around slowly. I didn't see anyone staring at me, maybe it was just me being paranoid. One thing I did notice, red wasn't behind me. Maybe she left while I was in deep thought, I don't know nor care, I was just scared for what was gonna happen after this class. I sighed while doing the work the teacher handed me.

Timeskip bro