An appology

Narrators POV:
Fundy stopped in front of the door, hesitant about going in. He would put his hand on the door knob then take it off. Repeating what he did over and over again, he started thinking of just walking away and staying in a hotel for the rest of the day and night. Finally he made up his mind, he was gonna head in.

When he entered it was silent. No talking, shows playing, yelling, just, nothin. He shrugged it off and headed to his room. He sat down at his pc and turned it on. Fundy planned to just play a game to pass the time but got a message on discord from an unknown person. He wasn't friends with the person they must be in a server he's in or something. He hesitated about opening it but did anyways. It was a somewhat threat.

Anonymous100
Hello, fundy. I've messaged you today to ask that you don't go near 5up. He doesn't deserve the bullsh!t you're conjuring up. You! Don't even deserve to be here in Arizona and you most definitely don't deserve 5up as a friend. He tired to kiss you after you clearly gave signs of liking him back, and you rejected him! So don't even speak to him unless you wish to be hurt. Good day.
Sent 10:43 am
(Now y'all have to figure out who it is 😈)

Fundy was surprised, who would care so much about 5up to send this to him. Yet, one questioned loomed around his mind, who knew about the kiss.

Do they all know? Did 5up tell them? Did they somehow see? Or is it just a crazy fan, With assumptions that are correct? I guess he'll never fully know till the future.

Fundy pushed the message aside and forgot about it. Opening dead by daylight he play it for around an hour before having a good idea. He would make lunch for Sam, Alice, Alex and 5up!! Once he finished the game he shut off his pc, and dashed towards the kitchen., forgetting to open the door and slammed into it. As he facepalmed he got up opened it and headed for the kitchen. He looked through the fridge and didn't know what to make. Fundy found (for some as$ reason) some caned chicken noodle soup. He decided this would work.

*after making said soup*

Fundy had finished the soup and set up the table. He had made quite the mess, but he looked even worse. There was water on the floor, some none cooked noddles, pepper all over the stove, and fundy had even managed to knock over the salt and make a mess on the f$cking counters.

Fundy just roared with laughter, he didn't even noticed what a mess he had made. Suddenly he heard a small, sleepy, quiet voice speak.

"Fundy..?" The person questioned.

Fundy knew who it was but didn't wanna turn around. Remembering the messages he received early. But, he faces the person anyway.

"Yes 5up..?" Fundy asked. As 5up started walking up to him he took a step back. A smaller man stood in front of the taller one. 5up reached his arm up and to touched fundy's face. He cleaned the chicken noddle soup sauce off fundy's face and licked the sauce on his finger. "That's good" 5up say. Fundy blushed a little bit but shock it off.

5up walked to go grab paper towels to help clean up but slipped on the water, onto the floor. Fundy tried to hold In his laugh but couldn't. Fundy fell onto the floor holding his stomach. He couldn't stop laughing, his stomach started to ache as he coughed a bit. 5up quickly joined along with him. Soon enough they were both on the floor laughing their heads off. After a few long minutes they stopped laughing. They were laying on their sides just staring at each other. They soon realized they had been staring at each other for a long time. Quickly getting up they started to clean the kitchen.

The kitchen was spotless by the time they stopped. Fundy sat down at the table as 5up called down Sam, Alice, and Alex. Sam and Alex arrived surprise to see Fundy sitting there. Hesitantly they sat down. Alice didn't come down and all of us shrugged, not being worried since she doesn't like socializing very much.

Awkward silence filled the air, as well as tension. 5up started eating followed by me then Alex. Sam stared at me for a while before consuming the soup. (Guessed she liked it a little to much)

Sam stood up dragging Alex along with her. They placed their dishes in the sink and walked into the living room. Fundy watched as they left the room before looking at 5up. 5up was staring out the kitchen window as he was standing by the sink. Fundy got up and hesitated before hugging 5up from behind. 5up flinched before calming down and holding fundy's hands that were around his stomach. Hand in hand, Fundy lead 5up into his room and closed the door behind them both.

5up sat on the bed and looking confused. Fundy sat down next to him, staring at the floor. Awkward tension filled the air. All that could be heard was the sound of their breaths. Fundy finally got the courage to talk.

"5up I would first like to apologize for the way I reacted last night," 5up tried to interrupt but fundy shushed him and continued, "it was not right of me and I just didn't know how to react. I don't know what my feelings are right now and I need time to figure them out. But for now I think we should try not to interact much till I figure this all out." Fundy finished with a whisper, "please don't make me leave.."

5up stared at fundy for a few seconds before pulling him into a hug. "I understand, take your time" 5up hummed. He let go of fundy, kissed him on the cheek before he scurried away leavening fundy alone.

Red as a apple, Fundy fell back onto his bed curling up into a ball.

"What. just. happened??"

——————————————
And with that my friends, this chapter has come to an end. (not the story!!) I'm currently re-writing my chapters so they can be more descriptive and make sense! Thank you for being patient and waiting for me :). I love you all!! 💖/p have a good day,night, or afternoon!! Bye :)
-Arrow/Karl
(1065 words)