Twenty

"Okay, they only come once a day so I think you could stay the night, but after that you gotta find somewhere else to go" Tubbo said. Ranboo sat besides him on his bed. He immediately melted at the touch of a comfortable bed. He layed down and stared at the ceiling. The ceiling he was so familiar with, when everything was normal. "Can't I just stay here forever? I can hide in your closet every single time" Tubbo let out a small laugh and laid next to Ranboo. "I wish. I really missed you man, and I will miss you again when you leave. Sometimes I wake up thinking this is all a bad dream. I'll go on my phone to ask if you want to come over and then remember you're not here. I didn't even know if you were alive or not. Oh wait! Look!" Tubbo moved closer to Ranboo and showed him their messages.
          Tubbo was looking at the last time Ranboo replied. It was a simple "see you later". He then started scrolling past that, where only Tubbo had sent messages. "I've texted you ever since I got my phone back. I spent a week at the hospital, and my parents refused to give me my phone in case you asked me to escape with you. Everyone thinks of you as a killer," he said in a whispered tone. Ranboo looked at Tubbo, who didn't dare look back. He looked back at down the messages. "Anyways, I basically just told you about my day, as I would whenever we hung out. Um, Purpled bought me new hearing aids. He and Tommy also bought me a bunch of other things because they felt bad, and they knew what they did basically caused you to, ya know. Originally I didn't forgive Purpled, and I still really don't, but I realized it was my fault. I was mad, yea, but i shouldn't have broken into your house. I just- I feel really shitty and I" Ranboo put his hand over Tubbos mouth. He could tell his friend had a lot of things on his mind, and so did Ranboo, but mostly he was tired. "Sorry to interrupt but where am I gonna sleep?" Tubbo rolled over and giggled. "I guess you can have my bed, I'm sure you miss that. I'll sleep on the floor, one day wont be that bad. Plus, it'd be like our old sleepovers." Ranboo smiled and nodded. "And also take a shower, you smell like absolute shit"
"Okay, this may sound silly," Ranboo said, sitting up "but, for the longest time, I thought you were with me". Tubbo laughed and paused the movie they were watching. "I know its crazy but I genuinely thought you were there" Tubbo shook his head "no no I actually," he cleared his throat "I actually thought you were genuinely here too, but it was, like, weird. Like you'd visit me here at home but like, you never talked. You just, sat there, and whenever anyone visited me you'd dissapear. It sounds crazy but I actually believed you were here." Ranboo shook his head and sat closer "no its not crazy! It was the exact same for me! You, I, I can't remember if you talked or not, but you did seem to dissapear at random times, I dunno." The boys laughed. "What did you even, how was that like? Like, how did you survive for this long? Sorry, I didn't-" Ranboo laughed "I honestly have no idea, I did meet a few people though" He then proceeded to tell Tubbo everything he could remember.

AAAAA I HAD COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN I FINISHED WRITING THIS CHAPTER??? How long has it even been aaaa. I always write these so late at night then go to sleep and forget about it but yea. I started writing another story, a sequel I guess, where years later Michael tries finding out who this Ranboo guy thats in his memory is. It'd be like a third person pov trying to find out what actually happened, not sure if i will tho bc just this has taken me so long haha. Anyways, take care of yourselves c:
-P