Three

"Ma said since I've started going outside with you, maybe I should consider going back to school" Ranboo raised an eyebrow "are you sure you're ready for that?" He asked. "I dunno, she said I can start going a day a week, then 2 when I'm ready, and yknow," Tubbo paused "and maybe you can go with me?"
          Ranboo was dumbfounded. He stopped going to school a few weeks after his moms death. Almost a year has passed since, but was he ready? He couldn't remember what exactly it was that caused him to leave, he just knew he was scared to find out again.
But...
Tubbo.
Tubbo needed him. If Tubbo was ready, surely Ranboo was too, right?

          "On second thought," Tubbo stood still. They were in front of their new high school. It was big to say the least. "Maybe I'm not ready." Ranboo chuckled "Cmon man we're already here. It's just today, if we don't like it we don't have to come back" Tubbo nodded and they both walked in.
          The halls were crowded with kids trying to get to their classes. They both headed towards the principals office for their tour. On their way there, Ranboo noticed a familiar looking golden haired boy. The boy looked back at Ranboo. They held eye contact for a second, until Ranboo looked away and caught up to Tubbo.
          "What's this school so big for? And how does everyone already know how to get places?" Tubbo acted as if he didn't like the school, however, Ranboo could see he was fascinated to be back. Ranboo, on the other hand, was terrified. The fact he didn't remember why he left scared him more than the actual school. But this wasn't the same school. It was a new one. He could start his high school experience again.
          "Hello there boys! You must be Tubbo and Ranboo? Im Principal Halo, I will be giving you your tour today." Their principal seemed like a nice guy. He took them all around the school, explaining the different wings of the school and where their classes would be. For the first few days, they would only go to classes in one wing at a time. After that, they could choose if they wanted to stay in school or not.
          During lunchtime, Tubbo would go on and on about how he definitely wanted to go to school and how excited he was. Ranboo was still a little hesitant, but seeing how excited Tubbo was made him a little less nervous. This was a new start for both of them.

Ok so tbh I didn't know what to do for this chapter but I wanted to update this story so yep. Fun fact, this story is based off of a story I wrote in 3rd grade but modified to fit the song, longer and more realistic (in the original they communicated telepathically). Okay that's it have a good day drink water & all that <3
c: -P

Freaks || BeeduoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara