Chapter 10: There goes my peace

Start from the beginning

*RING RING RING*

My body jump up from my seat by suprise which almost made me  spilled some coffee because of the ringtone.I was pissed cause  who would call 8am in the morning!

Yasuo: Hello?

Akali:HEY SALTMAN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHADE WAS THE ARTIST WHO EDITED OUR MUSIC VIDEO!

Jesus fuck my ears, what does Akali want in the middle of the morning?

I immediately pushed my phone away from my ears cause i felt like my eardrums felt like it got pushed out from the other side of my ear. I decided to put Akali on speaker to avoid my ears breaking even more.

Yasuo:Wait who?

Akali:SHADE!

Shade? What does Akali want from (y/n)? Fuck wait, how did Akali knew (y/n) was the one who edited it though? She wasn't here when i introduced him to the group because she was on her tour with KDA, well it's also part of me fault i didn't tell her, maybe (y/n) told her? She is best friends with him, but i guess finding out first wouldn't hurt

Yasuo: Wait wait how did u know Shade was part of the team?

Akali:Seriously? It's in our video description.

Yasuo: WHAAATT?!

Akali:HEY DONT YELL AT ME!

You started it.

Yasuo:Wait gimme a minute Akali.

I reached to my phone and  searched our video, then started scanning through the video description of the team, suddenly my eyes caught "2D and 3D VXF" and there i saw (y/n)'s artist profile was there  from his email and artist page , it really was there.It finally came to me in just a minute ....I FORGOT TO TELL EKKO NOT TO INCLUDE (Y/N)'S PROFILE IN THE DESCRIPTION!

I started to panic because I knew I fucked up big time, my day was about to get more fucked if (y/n) sees this.

Akali: Hey Saltman what's happening over there?

Yasuo: Yeah Yeah, I'm here. Sorry, but why'd you ask?

Akali: Oh I just wanted to meet him or her , and maybe ask to do a collab in the future ehehe.

Fuck, I promised (y/n) not to tell anyone about him, but (y/n) and Akali go way back with me and Ekko in college.....But i promised!

I was stuck in a moral dilemma to help which friend ,I did promise (y/n) but again Akali and (y/n) are also friends but Akali is also  with KDA if this goes on she might even ask him to help them for their group. I knew the decision i needed to make and i knew (y/n) already made it clear "No singing group."

Yasuo: Uuuhh....Sorry but no.

Akali:What? Hey i just-

Yasuo: Hey sorry your breaking up  skkrrr kkrrrr sprrrr i can't hear you  skkrrr kkrrrr sprrr

Akali:HEY I KNOW YOU'RE FAKING IT!

Yasuo: What? I cant  skkrrr kkrrrr sprrr

*beep*

I immediately ended the call and I knew next time we meet I'm a 100% sure I'm gonna die when Akali see's me.

Fuck! The things i do for that bastard.

*DING*

Knowing who this next text will be the end of me . I checked my phone again, ready to accept my death from Akali's grasp but as i opened my messages i felt a shiver down my spine and goosebumps forming on my skins.