Chapter 9: Catching Up

Magsimula sa umpisa

.....

As we all talked about what we planned to do for our music video we all took a break and I noticed (y/n) left out the balcony,as the rest still decide what to wear, I sneakily went out to join him. I noticed also he had his grow spurt, he was an inch smaller than me but he grew up so fast in just a few year. I approached him abit and gave out a large exhale to remove my nervousness.

Evelynn: h-hey..

(y/n): Been awhile.

Evelynn: Yeah...

(Y/n): I like what you did with your hair, colored and you started growing it more.

Eve:T-thanks..

I was flattered a bit from his compliment, he rarely does these kinds of stuff in the past, so hearing them still gets me off guard.

(y/n): So... idol group huh?

Evelynn: Huh? Oh....Y-yeah..

(y/n): That's cool.

It was awkward between us, I didn't know what to say, the moment I saw (y/n) the only thing in my mind was that night.

Evelynn: Listen (y/n) about-

(y/n): it's fine Eve.

I was took by suprise by him calling me Eve but when i looked at him, he smiled at me with that fake smile on his face

Been awhile since i heard you said that name...

(y/n): ive move on, i already got friends in college, so don't worry *smiles*

I trusted his words, i wanted to trust his words, but i can tell from his body language, he was uncomfortable and hurting, and that smile, that fake smile, I wanted to help him, with all my power,I could see through his eyes already dead, the devotion and spark in his eyes back then,was barely holding on to dear life .I gripped my hands tightly and grit my teeth trying to hold the guilt and rage I had, if only I could kill every single fucker that day.

(y/n): even got myself a girlfriend *chuckles*

My train of thought was caught off when I heard that.

Evelynn: Well that good to hear from you Dear.. .

I felt a small ease in my heart, that atleast he finally had someone special that accepted him, but why do I feel pain in my chest?

Akali: hey guy i wa-  .....sorry was i disturbing something?

Akali felt the air in the situation was tense and sad.

(y/n): Nah, Just talking about some ideas, we'll join you guys ahead

Akali: Ah sure, we'll be waiting!

As akali left and i felt a cold arm on my shoulder, its been years since i just let someone touch me. As i look on my side i saw (y/n) passing by my side.

(y/n): don't worry, it's just a 1 time gig and i'll be gone.

He patted my side of the shoulder before he then entered back in, but i didn't know what to feel after the conversation, i grip my other arm, to suppress my rage, and frustration until i punched the concrete wall in front of me leaving  a small crack of my punch, after that i took a deep breath, then came back inside.

No....i dont want this to end again.. not like this..

Our whole gig lasted for 8 months, and as we released the music, everything went sky rocket, companies suddenly wanted to hire us, after college we finally became certified popstars, we even made our first tour around the world from just that 1 music, and that was the last time i saw (y/n)...