When the others Differs.... Ch.5

Y/n was now looking serious because 1. She was now with Takemichi and Naoto. 2. Because she is looking at the former leader of Moebius (A.K.A Moebitch) Osanai.

He didn't look like a leader of a mob at all having a look of that one uncle that refuse to work. As Naoto was asking some very serious questions Osanai began to panic and had a breakdown like he was introduced to a dark memory.

"It was all part of that guy's scheme......" Said Osanai as he buried his face in his hands that were hard from working.

When he was about to speak some more his boss called him and he went back.

Y/n and the duo only looked in pity and shock.

Y/n felt like there had to be connected with the guy that gave her that creepy large grin when he passed by Takemichi and her.

———————————————-

When they got back they found that they were riding a bicycle next to akkun who was in a conversation with Takemichi.

"So he was like........... Takemichi, y/n are you even listening?" Asked Akkun.

After a conversation about akkun wanting to be a beautician and Takemichi promising to become one, they left akkun and they ran to Mikey.

———————————————

Being right in front of Mikey and the others, Y/n realized that they were only looking at Takemichi in judgment.

"Mikey! We can't go up against Moebius!" Said Takemichi only response was pah-chin grabbing his hair and throwing him.

"We can't fight with Moebius, otherwise Toman is screwed." Said Takemichi but pah only tried to beat him up.

And Takemichi would've been knocked out cold if it hadn't been Y/n taking the hit from Pah.

She got her nose hurt badly that it bleed. She only stared in seriousness.

"Takemichi and I are serious! If we go against Moebius, Toman is more than screwed! It will be destroyed into oblivion!" Said Y/n as she wiped the blood that poured from her nose.

Draken took a stand with Takemichi while Mikey stood firm with his decision while they argued, a young Osanai stepped in while he smoked a cigar.

Pah looked in shock while Osanai told him to shut up. Osanai snapped his fingers and more Moebius members stepped in with weapons while y/n and Takemichi looked in shock and seriousness.

"Shit what are we going to do?" Thought y/n as she stared at Takemichi who was at a lost as well.

————————————

Y/n saw Pah fighting Osanai who was overpowering him and when Pah was bloody and bruised and Mikey stepped up and knocked out Osanai out cold.

While Mikey threatened the Moebius and turned to the gang Osanai charged with a broken bottle and Takemichi and y/n were about to warn Mikey, draken disarmed him and immobilized him.

"I'll tell you why you lost Osanai, you strayed from the path of a true delinquent. You murdered a guy's parents and raped his girlfriend. Only things scum will do." Said Draken.

As Draken declared that Moebius will now join with the Tokyo manji gang they heard the cops coming.

"Welp we gotta run, come on Takemichy and y/n!" Said Mikey as they ran.

"Why are they so calm about this?" Asked Takemichi.

"Takemichi now is not the time for the pouty bullcrap now let's scram!" Said y/n.

When they turned to Draken they stopped, everyone stopped to see a neatened Pah stabbing an unconscious Osanai.

"You are not getting away so easily Osanai." Said Pah as he deepened the wound.

Draken pushed him away while yelling at him.

"Pah the fuck are you doing???!?!" Yelled Draken as Pah fell to the floor.

As the cops draw closer Pah stood and he was giving himself up.

"Pen-yan take care of the 3rd division for me." Said Pah as tears streamed from his face while blood streamed down from his nose.

————————————

As they ran from the conflict Takemichi fell from exhaustion and y/n hurried to pick him up and run to the hospital.

But Mikey and Draken took Takemichi off her shoulders and helped her to get Takemichi to the hospital.

——————————-

As Takemichi woke up and was about to touch Emma's breast, y/n stopped it right before it happened.

"Dude you better check your surroundings." Said Y/n as Takemichi was about to get a heart attack.

As soon as he looked at them, Emma began to pour out everything, on how that Draken and Mikey were now on separate sides and how toman was split.

Emma broke down and lay her head on Takemichi while y/n patted her back.

Hina ran in and saw the scene and took it the wrong way.

"THATS DISGUSTING!!!!" Yelled Hina while Takemichi and y/n tried to explain it.