How Times have changed....

Y/n was looking at Takemichi as he asked her question she was shocked to find out that he was also a time traveler as well as her.

"So that's how I'm going to save Hina from her demise." Said Takemichi as he took as bite out of his mochi.

"So basically you can travel 12 years into the past by shaking hands with Hina's younger brother who is now a detective?" Said Y/n as she took another bite of her cupcake.

"Pretty much, and how about you? What's your way of time traveling?" Asked Takemichi as he looked at Y/n.

"Well pretty much I have this camera and whenever I take a picture like any I would go back to the present." Said Y/n as she took the finishing bite of her mochi.

"Cool, huh? OH CRAP! It's Hina!" Said Takemichi as he took his phone out and then suddenly remembered that he promised Hina that he would study with her.

"I gotta go! Bye y/n!" Said Takemichi as he went away in a hurry but not before tripping on a pebble which made Y/n laugh.

"MY GOD!!! THAT SHIT IS FUNNY!! Takemichi sure hasn't change at all!" Thought Y/n as she saw Takemichi pedaling away from her.

Y/n was about to close up shop when a male entered the shop.

At first y/n was about to tell him the shop was closed but then she noticed the tattoo on his neck and his yellow and black hair.

"Can I have a cupcake? With sprinkles." Said the boy as he looked at the menu.

Y/n being the only one in the shop and being a fast person, she quickly turned to get the cupcake he picked and putting some sprinkles carefully.

And in a few minutes the cupcake was looking fine as hell.

"The cupcake looks so damn fine! I have to let my true love go! Goodbye my beautiful creation may you be eaten in a glorious manner by this boy who looks like he just dropped out of school!" Dramatically thought Y/n as she handed the male with his order.

(Cupcake: NOOOOOOOO DAMN YOU TRAITOR!!!! 😭😭😭😩😩😩)

"Can I have another order?" Asked the male.

"Yeah sure what do you want?" Asked Y/n.

"Your number." Said The male as he looked at y/n.

"TOO SMOOTH!!! Wait does he see me as an easy target? THE FUCK?!" Thought Y/n.

"Yeah sure." Said Y/n.

(Cupcake: damn you betrayed yourself you fat ass, now I'm thankful you gave me away.)

(A/n: Damn that cupcake is roasting you)

After he got your number he flirted with you a few times before y/n had to get him out since it was almost time for the fireworks and y/n wanted to see the celebration.

"FINALLY OUT OF THAT APRON!" Yelled Y/n as she ran throughout the city and finally saw the fireworks in all of their glory.

She even saw Takemichi and Hina and was about to say something but then she saw Takemichi holding Naoto's hand and then she saw his face in shock.

"Oh no....." Said Y/n.

In the last second she took out her camera and took a photo sending her back to the future.

————————————————-

She woke up in the old abandoned apartment, her present haircut was back and her present clothes and her camera was still in her hands.

"NEED TO GET TO TAKEMICHI AND NAOTO!" Thought y/n as she quickly went to her phone and dialed Takemichi's number.

"Y/n?!" Said Takemichi.

"Yeah it's me dickhead! Where are you?!" Said Y/n as her voice echoed throughout the building.

——————————————————

After some directions she finally found the building they were in and she bust the door open in rage.

"Here's Y/n Bitch!!" Yelled y/n as she punched Takemichi in the stomach and grabbed his collar and put him closer to her face.

"You buffoon! You know how hard it is to run the minute you told me the location!? I almost got kidnapped by toman's jackasses!" Yelled Y/n.

"Calm down Y/n." Said Naoto.

"Fine..." Said Y/n as she sighed and dropped Takemichi.

————————————————

After discovering that akkun was a big shot in toman in the present they decided to pay him to visit.

But only to be met by a man asking if they would like to date one of the girls from the crowd of them.

"So many pretty bitches." Thought y/n as he put her hand on her scalp feeling the shaved side of her hair.

After some explanation they were quickly brought to a couch and there they met akkun. He looked a little more older and seemed to be a little weak. His hair was shaved.

But when he brought y/n and Takemichi up to the roof they were greeted by the same old personality as the old akkun.

As they converse with eachother they soon found out that he was the one that pushed Takemichi out to the train track, as the conversation turned into an argument of good and evil they saw in horror akkun jumping off the roof to the ground, leading to his demise.

Y/n was traumatized by akkun's final actions while Takemichi screamed in pain.

Meanwhile....

A man with yellow hair and glasses only looking in disappointment while fixing his glasses position while sirens were coming to akkun's body.

Back to the main location.......

Y/n and Takemichi were looking at the ground while naoto spoke to the police.

They couldn't believe what happened to their friend.
Y/n on the other hand was angered by this if she could've save him but she was stopped by shock and fear.

"I want to save them all..." Cried Takemichi as y/n looked at the sky and naoto saw Takemichi crying himself out.

Only then they would only wish that they all died...