Mikey Visits a School

Y/n was questioning her life now because Mikey was now in her and Takemichi's class with draken outside of the room looking at the duo.

Meanwhile her classmates and her teacher were freaking out that Toman's leader was in the school.

"Come out and play Takemichy and Y/n~" Said Mikey as he looked around the classroom and saw y/n and smiled with delight while draken looked at y/n as well and smirked.

"God I hate my life now people will think I'm dating that boy good thing my parents are in the afterlife wait their probably disappointed up there...Wait who am I kidding?! Their probably be busy burning in hell!" Thought Y/n.

—————————

As they got out of the classroom Takemichi and Y/n saw the hall full of beaten and bruised boys just laying there with their bloodied faces.

"They pissed me off so I beaten them." Said Draken as he looked at them with zero emotion.

"Damn says the person who has a-" thought Y/n as she looked at draken but got cut off by Mikey whining that he wanted her attention.

As they were near the exit of the school they all heard someone.

"Stop right there!"

"Damn girl!!? Is this your death wish?!?"  Thought Y/n as she saw Hina putting on a brave face and walking to Mikey and she did the most unexpected thing to the leader of the toughest mafia.

Slap the hell out of the off brand levi.

Everything seem to be frozen in time.

Takemichi had a face that had seen real shit, Draken looked pissed, You hoes had your mouth covered by your hands while looking at Hina like she was smoking a pack of cigarettes in front of you, but this time she was smoking that crack.

"DAMN!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT??!! WORLDSTAR IN HEELS?!?!" Thought Y/n as she was staring at Hina like she pushed a red button.

As Hina was dragging Takemichi and Y/n, draken clutched on her arm while looking like he was about to hurt Hina big time.

Takemichi stepped in and Mikey was about to hit him but he was joking about hitting Hina.

"Hey Hina Chan?" Said Y/n as Mikey and Draken left.

"Yes y/n-Chan?" Asked Hina while Takemichi was about to say something.

"You know that they were our friends right?" Asked Y/n making Hina's eyes widened while Takemichi and y/n looked at eachother like they caused the end of the world.

——————————————————

"I'm so so sorry!! I didn't know!" Said Hina as she bowed in embarrassment while y/n was looking at Mikey as he talked with Hina.

"Damn Hina's a shorty." Thought y/n as she saw hina's height was shorter than Mikey.

"Oh fuck wait! I'm sorry shorty gods I didn't mean it! Please don't steal my precious kneecaps!" Thought Y/n as she thought it dramatically but was interrupted by her long hair covering some of her face.

"I'm starting to remember the reason I cut my hair in the first place." Thought y/n as she quickly put her long ass hair in a tight bun making her scalp hurt.

——————————————————

Y/n was now riding her bicycle alongside Takemichi and draken while Mikey was sitting right behind you.

"Hey y/n you cut your hair." Said Mikey as he saw that your hair was now short.

"Yeah it was getting pretty annoying and I didn't want to have my hair in a tight bun anymore." Said Y/n as she pedaled at the same pace as Takemichi.

She didn't even understand how toman was an evil organization that committed almost every crime in the book 12 years in the future while their leader didn't like to hit girls and has a hatred for fighting rings.

"Mikey, why do you wanna be friends with people like me and Y/n?" Asked Takemichi and Mikey instantly frowned at Takemichi.

"That's a stupid question." Said Mikey as he stared blankly at Takemichi.

"Sorry..." Said Takemichi.

Then Mikey was talking about how Takemichi and Y/n were almost like his older brother who passed but Takemichi and Y/n denied that they were anywhere as cool as Mikey's brother but he kept saying that they were like him.

When they got off near an abandoned area, Mikey got off of y/n's bike and looked in the distance while saying he will start a new age of delinquents.

But then Takemichi and y/n both had a shock of their lives when he said one thing.

"I want you two to join me." Said Mikey as he looked at the two.

"I like you two, Takemichi Hanagaki and Y/n L/n." Said Mikey as he stepped closer to the two.

Then draken decided to talk to the two saying how they were good at stand up to others and wouldn't give up.

After the little meeting Takemichi and Y/n left while Takemichi was thinking about something, y/n too had her own thoughts.

"Mikey isn't like the person who would kill innocent people like Hina like the present Tokyo manji gang, so who was leading them?" Thought Y/n but while they were walking a trio passed by them with a boy smiling a wicked smile while looking ahead but then he looked at y/n and his smile grew unnaturally.

Y/n felt a shiver up her spine while Takemichi stopped and turned to stare at the trio.

"Who were they? Why did they seem familiar? Why did Takemichi stopped? What the - WAIT!! WHAT!!!?!" Thought Y/n as she looked at Takemichi with confusion but then after the look in his eyes it seemed like she knew something about Takemichi that he kept hidden.

"Takemichi-kun are you-"