When a boyfriend and friends meet up....

(A/n: Takemichi will not be a yandere, he and Hina will be together.)

As Y/n opened her locker up she looked at her locker mirror to see herself.

She had her old hair that was middle length instead of her present haircut which her hair was short and one side of her hair was shaved.

"Great my annoying ass hair is back, why did I even had this style? It looks like I was trying to be the shy girl. Uh I could hear that romance music when the main character bumps into her crush." Thought y/n as she grimaced at her hair.

Then as she put up her stuff since it was the last period something was in her bag as she digs through the bag annoyed she stopped and pulled out the same camera that she had when she was taking that photo of her graffiti.

"Da fuu-" thought y/n but was cut off by Hina.

"You have a new camera y/n-Chan? I never thought of you having that hobby? Didn't you say before that it wasn't your passion rather art?" Asked Hina as she looked at the camera.

"I wanted to see for myself Hina..." Said Y/n as she stared blankly at the camera while she was sweating.

"Hmm..." Hummed Hina as she squinted her eyes at y/n while y/n sweated bullets.

"I swear to god Hina you were annoyingly good at spotting lies, Jesus IF YOU DARE RAT ME OUT I WILL KICK THAT STUPID FACE!!!" Thought y/n as she hid behind her medium length hair.

"Okay." Said Hina as she turned to her locker and put up her final items.

"PHEW! And here I thought this hair was annoying!" Thought Y/n as she closed her locker and walked along side Hina who saw a familiar face and ran to him smiling.

"Takemichi!" Said Hina as she hugged him but then scolded him for being in a fight when she say his bruises.

"Hi takemichi. Looks like your ass is being scolded again." Snickered Y/n as she looked at him playfully.

"Hi Y/n-Chan how was your art homework coming along." Said Takemichi as he smiled at Y/n.

"Oh you did not you son of a-" Said Y/n as Takemichi smirked at y/n but Hina stepped in.

"Y/n-Chan! Takemichi is already bruised cut him some slack!" Said Hina and she dragged him out of the school leaving y/n was in the dust.

"I thought you were a bad ass bitch with me, now I'm alone with only a lint ball." Thought Y/n as she cried a tear very dramatically.

Y/n only looked at the camera then she took her bag and went home to her apartment.

————————————————

She applied for a job for a new bakery that will be built in the near future.

"There now time for graffiti on walls." Thought Y/n as she took her collection of spray paint and went off.

She wasn't wearing anything special just a dark hoodie and a paint respirator.

As yawned as she finished with her art.

"Done." Said Y/m as she looked at her work, it was just only a drawing of Spider lilies nothing more though y/n was confused on why she even painted the flower.

"That's weird but nah, I'm gonna go." Thought Y/n as she went back home.

———————————————

Y/n was now watching from afar from a fighting ring she was bored.

"Why are they even fighting? For bets?" Thought y/n but her eyes widened when she saw Takemichi challenging his king, Kiyomasa.

"IS HE ASKING FOR DEATH?!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!!! Welp time to prepare for his funeral bye bitch." Thought Y/n as she turned to get away but she was stopped when she heard Takemichi saying something.

"If you want to win you have to kill me. And I'm not gonna lose." Said Takemichi as he smiled.

Kiyomasa looked pissed and he yelled.

"Get me my bat!" Yelled Kiyomasa as the audience mumbled around them.

"Hey Kiyomasa."

"WHAT!?" Yelled Kiyomasa but stopped in shock.

"The long blond braid...."

"The dragon tattoo......"

"The vice-leader of the Tokyo manji gang!"

"The hell...." Thought Y/n as she widened her eyes at the vice leader and the boy behind him who was eating dorayaki.

"Good afternoon president!" Said Kiyomasa as he bowed along with the audience but draken kicked him in the stomach.

"Oh fucking worldstar! Fuck running away I'm getting closer so I can help michi." Thought y/n even though she thought that she was going to die.

As Mikey stepped closer to Takemichi, y/n was about to stop so she could be in the middle of Mikey and Takemichi but she tripped and was falling to the ground.

"Welp goodbye Hina-Chan, I will never tell you that I'm from the future." Thought y/n but someone caught her by her hood.

As she turned she saw Mikey looking at her in amusement.

"Y/n-Chan? What are you doing here?" Asked Takemichi, Mikey looked at him immediately and y/n.

"You with him?" Asked Mikey.

"Uh yeah?" Said Y/n.

"Welp from now on you both are my pals! 'Kay?" Said Mikey as he smiled at them with his dead ass eyes looking at them.

"Are we now his bitches? If so then I'm fucked." Thought Y/n as she looked at Mikey but looked away from him the moment his eyes landed on her again.

Mikey put y/n down then he walked over to Kiyomasa and kicked him making y/n and Takemichi grimaced at the scene.

"Who the hell are you?" Asked Mikey as he glared at Kiyomasa who was probably shitting himself.

"Hey." Said Mikey as he punched him again and again until he gotten bored and let go.

"Okay let's go kenchin." Said Mikey as he smiled at draken.

"Fighting rings are stupid." Said Mikey.

"Don't ruin toman's reputation." Said draken.

"Takemichy! Y/n!" Said Mikey making y/n and Takemichi looked at Mikey who's face had a little blood staining.

"See ya❤️" Said Mikey and he left with draken.

"I must be dreaming right now........" Thought Y/n as the people were leaving and now the ring was empty only y/n and Takemichi were alone together.

"Takemichi, what in the fucking ducking horny fuck did you just do now." Said Y/n.