33; boys day

Iván

"Don't take my babyyyy" I watch as Sailor dramatically slides down the wall fake crying.

On the other hand, Cole is looking at her unimpressed... she must do this a lot. "Iván the more you pay attention to her the more dramatic she gets." Cole says smiling at his mom.

I grab her by her waist standing her up. "We have to go hermosa." I tell her and she just stares at me. She gets out of my grasp going over to Cole "Hope you have fun." she pinches his cheeks and he swats her hand leaving out with the boys.

"Bye hermosa." I say getting ready to leave out but her voice stops me. "Damn no kiss or hug.... high-five?" she mumbles.

I walk up to her grabbing her jaw lightly pecking her lips twice. "Okay see y'all later." she smiles softly at me pushing me out the door.

I get into the car smiling like an idiot. "Y'all are so gross" my son Nolan says and I feel my face getting hot. "No way you're blushing dad." my other son Nathan adds.

I look up in the rearview making eye contact with Cole who just chuckles shaking his head.

"Don't feel embarrassed Iván, my mom is the same way when it comes to you. The girls always tease her and she runs away from them." Cole tells me and I smile brightly.

"Really?" I ask him "Yeah you should've heard Clare and Anna clowning her the day after the gala when we got home." I can't help but laugh when thinking about that day.

Stupid ass Derek from college.

Cole

Honestly, I'm happy to see Ivan getting all flustered and smiley when talking about my mom.

You can literally see his eyes sparkle.

Leo's eyes never sparkled. Not only that he didn't make as much of an effort as Iván does and Iván lovesss to show my mom how much he likes her.. physically and verbally.

He's way better than pisces- I mean capricorn- I mean aquarium.

"Cole does your mom have a favorite flower?" Iván asked me "Uh I don't think she does." I tell him and he nods.

"Do you think she'll like a picnic?" he asked me and I try to hide my facial expressions. "She'll love that if I'm being honest." I tell him and he smiles nodding his head.

My mom has been talking about going on a picnic date since Leo was around. She tried to hint at it so many times but he never took the hint or maybe he didn't care.

we love mia 🤝

cole: YALLLLLL
cole: hate to say but I think this man is the one

clare: WAITTTT HUHHH?????

mia: what happened?

anna: ^

cole: he just asked if mom would like a picnic date

mia: wait
mia: NO WAY

anna: aww 🥲

clare: omggggg
clare: did you tell him she always wanted to go on a picnic date

cole: noooo
cole: i was so surprised when he brought it up
cole: in my head, i was like no way😭

mia: aww i'm so happy for mom

clare: yeah she deserves all the love in the world.

I feel the car come to a stop and turn off I look up seeing we're at a football game. "No way I always wanted to go to a football game." I say and I hear Ivan chuckles.

"Have you thought about playing football?" Nolan asked and I nodded "Yeah but my mom will have a heart attack if I got hit too hard." the twins chuckle.

"I'll talk to her for you." Iván says. I finally have someone to take my side.

It feels good being out with just guys. I'm with girls 25/8 so it feels good to not hear about boys and periods... then all their periods be in sync for some odd reason.

It's very confusing living in that house.

"Cole, do you want something to eat?" Iván asked "Chicken tenders and a sprite." I yell since it's pretty loud and he nods going straight to the front of the line placing his order.

I look at him with wide eyes as he makes his way towards us. "It's nice when you're one of the biggest investors to the stadium." he smiles patting my shoulder.

"Cole it's about who you know not what you know. I seen people graduate top of their class and for some reason, the rich kid who has done no work since probably 8th grade gets accepted in the fancy and high paying job." he tells me which is very true by the way.

I've seen people on youtube talking about it so many times.

"It's good to have connections. This is why I invited Sailor to the gala, I wanted to introduce her to the people I know. Help her have connections." I look towards him kind of surprised.

Yeah, I knew Iván liked my mom but for some reason him introducing my mom to all those people felt like a power move.

I'm pretty sure Iván threaten many of those people he introduced her to then on top of that he introduced my mom as his fiancé so him introducing her like that is basically saying like whatever things you do for me, you do for her.

"Your mom deserves a lot more than what she has. She should have a whole empire by now." he admits.

"Plus I need better competition" he smirks.

• • •

After the football game, we went to their house and played video games in the movie room.

This is what boys do, the best day ever.

Do you know what's funny? Today was supposed to be a boys' day and Iván couldn't say one thing without bringing up my mom.

He's in love

• • •

I got ideas now soooooooo

lemme keep writing

WAIT

lemme tell y'all how i was texting this boy and he told me he had a thing for feet so i'm like 😬 okay cool just keep that shit over there.

THIS NIGGA ASKED FOR FEET PICS SO HE CAN- YOU KNOW WHAT

LIKE BOY IKYFL

he's still left on delivered cause what is wrong with him.

like i'm not no kink shamer but come on i literally told you like i'm not into that and don't talk about that stuff with me & you sit here and ask for pictures so you can beat your meat... BYE