Chapter 14

1 month later

Nate's pov

"Hey Rach"I said picking her up.She made baby noises."Oh you are such a cutie"I said tickling her tummy as I put her on a play matt."You want to take a picture with Daddy"I said kissing her forehead as she had a mohawke going on."Bed head"I kissed her cheek and she hit my face softly as drool was all over her mouth.I got a quick picture.

I posted it on twitter."With my girl" Sammy came in."Hey baby girl"Sammy kissed her forehead."How was tonght's show?"I asked."Good,I missed you guys"Sammy said kissing my  lips."We missed you too"I said."How's she been?"Sammy asked.

"Good"I said tickling her."I miss performing"I said picking up Rachel."She loves you"Sammy said."She should,I carried her for nine months"I said.

"Is it weird?"Sammy asked."What do you mean?"I asked."You had her inside of you for nine months,and now she's here,so I ask again,Is it weird?"Sammy questioned me."Little bit"I said as Sammy took her in his arms.

"She just finished eating so she's good for now"I said in a baby shirt."Is the breast milk or spit up on your shirt?"Sammy asked."I was planning on changing before you came in,but the answer is I don't really know"I said.

"Do you wanna to order a pizza for dinner?"Sammy asked."No!"I said."I need to lose weight!"I got insecure."What are you talking about?"Sammy said and I lifted up my shirt."Fat,and stretched"I said.

"I don't care,I'm hungry"Sammy said and I looked at him."Then we can have the diet foods I have in the Freezer"I smirked."You are lucky I love you"Sammy said and I made the food diet meals.

"Tomorrow I was wondering if you wanted to take Rachel to the park"I asked putting Rachel in the bouncer so we could eat."Yeah I think she would love the park"Sammy said."Do you want to invite the boys?"I asked him."Yeah if that's okay"Sam asked."No,I think it would be fun to have them"I said."But I get a foot rub"I smirked."Okay"Sam kissed my lips and ate his food.

==========================================================================

I was cuddling Sammy when we woke up to crying."I'll get it"Sammy said kissing my forehead and I nodded cuddling up to the pillow.A few minutes later Sammy came in."I wouldn't have woken you up,but my nipples are useless"Sammy said and I took off my shirt cause it was easier.

"Hand me the pillow"I said as he handed me it."Turn on the TV,I'm bored"I said as Rachel started sucking."Your such a good girl"I said to her rubbing her cheek.

Within a half hour she was done."Sammy-"Sammy cut me off by taking her.

===========================================================================

It was 7 am when I woke up to Rachel crying."Yes baby,I know you want your diaper changed"I said picking her up."And then I'll feed you"I said putting Rachel on the changing table.I undid the lower part of her onesie.She's in a pink onesie that said "Daddy's princess"

And Listed five things you should know.

1)He is a retired MMA champ

2)He's an excellent marksman

3)He has a shovel and a backyard

4)He has anger issues

5)I am his princess

I lifted up her legs."I wish Daddy did some diaper changes"I said wipping up her poop."Gross"I said as I cleaned up her booty.I put on some diaper rash cream and baby powder.I then put on her diaper and went to the fridge to warm up some milk I stored.

Sammy was making breakfast."French toast"I kissed him."Yes!I love that onesie"Sammy said kissing Rachel.We heard noise."Nate!"Jack and Jack jumped."No-No-No"I said leaking."What?"They asked as I stuffed paper towels down my shirt."When you scare him,make him laugh,get him pissed off,he leaks"Sammy said.

"Oh...Sorry"Jack G said."Oh yeah she's hungry"I said."I thought you were making a bottle"Sammy said."Well I was,but she doesn't really like it and I'm leaking so"I said taking my shirt off."I see"Jack J said looking at my nipples leaking.

"Don't stare"I said."Okay"They turned their heads as I picked up Rachel from her bouncer and fed her."What does it feel like?"Jack G asked."Like I'm a cow and she's drinking from my utters"I said giggling."Nah,it doesn't really it hurt,it tickles"I said rubbing her back.

"Why does she like yours better?"Jack J asked."I don't know you'd have to ask her"I said sarcastically."She loves being nursed though"I said."It's like bonding for both of us"I explained it.

"M'Kay"Jack J said.I made a noise as she made a noise."All done?"i asked her."I'll take that as a yes"I said adjusting her to sit up."Sam hand me a shirt?"I asked."K"He said getting me one.

I placed her back into her bouncer and Jack J tickled her while he ate."Next week we have a doctors appointment"I said."For who?"Sam asked."Both of us"I said.

"Oh and you have to watch her tomorrow because I want to go to the gym start working out,I need to lose my baby weight"I pouted."What baby-well she was a chunky baby"I covered Rachel's ears."Do NOT say that infront of her!"I scolded him.

"Well she's absolutely perfect"Sammy kissed her forehead."Remember when she was in the hospital and she gave this smirk or half smile and looked up at Cameron?"I started giggling."Yes!"Sam smiled."Oh my god"I got up to get something from my wallet."Look"I showed them."Oh her tiny baby feet"Jack J said.

"And her tiny baby arms"I said."Oh man being pregnant with her was so hard"I said."I felt so fat"I said."But atleast she was mellow"Jack G said.

"For 40 weeks,9 months,6720 hours,I was lugging around a 9 pound baby"I said."But she's the most precioust 9 pound baby ever"Sammy said.

"Are we going to the park soon?"Jack J asked putting his plate in the sink."Sam can you get the other onesies and put them in the baby bag?"I asked."Sure"Sam said."Look we got her a Nebreskan onesie!"I exclaimed showing them Rachel's oneisie."I heart Nebreska!"Jack cheered at the red onesie with fake diamonds spelling out I love Nebreska.

"My personal fave"I said getting the white onesie that had an N that was made out of red bandana with a matching red bandana skirt,and a matching red bandana bow.

 Rachel started getting fussy,"Come here"I said taking her out of the bouncer."Sam get a bib,I need to burp her and that usually means she'll spit up"I said.It was the money bib with a little bow and blushing cheeks.

I patted her back.She let out a big burp and spit up.I took a paper towel and I wipped her mouth.She let a cry."What's wrong baby?"Sammy asked sitting down on the floor next to us.

"She doesn't like it when she spits up"I said pouting.She started crying."You poor thing"I cleaned her up and Sammy held her."Sh-Sh-Sh"Sammy calmed her.Sammy looked down."What?"I asked."You guys should go Rachel ain't feel too good"Sammy said and I nodded."Aw poor baby"Jack G said and they left."What happened?"I asked."She got diarrhea"Sammy said.

"Well you never do diapers"I said smilled."Fine"He said.He went to take her to her changing table.I went with him.He took off the diaper."Oh my god it's burning my eyes"Sammy said."No!No-No-No,Rachel,Teamwork!Teamwork!"Sammy said as Rachel got her foot into the poop.

"Oh my god"I said looking down at her.I rubbed her little head."She's warm"I said."She's warm"I said going to get ear thermometer.I put it in her ear."100.1"I said."I'm calling Dr.Robbins"I said.

I kissed her forehead.

~Enjoy