And before I knew it, Saiki teleports off to who knows where. I groaned in frustration. What am I supposed to do? I guess I'll just look for Saiki.

"Saiki?" I jog upstairs and open his bedroom door to see nothing. Just an empty room.

"Saiki, where did you-"

'Behind you.'

"AH!" I jump and quickly turn around. "You scared me!" I punch him as hard as I could.

'That didn't hurt.'

"Oh, whatever..." I mumbled quietly, feeling a bit embarrassed. I shook my head and looked up at him in the eyes. "Anyways, what do you wanna do?" I asked, sitting down on his bed.

'Noth-'

"We should go to Café Mami! I heard they have amazing coffee jelly there. After that, we could go shopping- Oh! ANDDD I wanna pick your clothes out for you."

'We can go to Café Mami... but you are not going to pick out my clothes.'

"Come on! You're no fun." I groaned.

...

'Fine!' he yelled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yay! Thank you, Saiki!" I exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

The whole car ride to the mall, I begged Saiki to let me get an outfit for him, it got to the point where he finally agreed to it.

'Ah- Okay, okay. Hurry up.' he pushes me off of him.

"Okay!" I sprinted away to look for clothes. I looked around the store, grabbing some stuff from the clothing racks.

"Okay, I got the clothes finally. Go and try them on!" I handed him the clothes and pushed him into the dressing room.

'Okay...'

...

As I wait for Saiki to finish changing, I go on my phone and scroll through various apps on my phone.

'Wait, this isn't bad.' Saiki said, walking out of the dressing room.

"Oh my god." I put my hands over my mouth and stood up.

Everything I gave him complimented him so nicely. I'm feeling so proud of myself.

"You look amazing!" I rush up to him to get a better glance.

"I did such a good job." I patted myself on the back.

'You actually did.' he softly smiled and patted my shoulder.

"So... are you gonna buy it?" I asked, hoping he'll say yes.

'Sure, why not.' he shrugged, walking back into the dressing room.

"Yes!" I quietly cheered.

...

He paid for the clothes and we both walked around the mall. I got really thirsty since it was hot outside, so I got myself a lemonade.