𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, what's this?" Helbram turns his head to the side, looking over as he senses a change

"Hmm, what's this?" Helbram turns his head to the side, looking over as he senses a change. "How could it be? I'm certain he was sealed away in that goddess amber as we planned? Perhaps Y/N helped him escape?"

He hears metal clash, turning his head back to King, who is still on his knees while holding his chest wound and breathing heavily. One arm is stretched out, some daggers around him pointing at Love Helm.

"Stop your futile efforts, this is no longer the time or place to be fighting you," Helbram says, turning his back to King.

"How do you figure?" King questions.

"Look there." The Holy knight replies, looking up. King doing the same, watching as the clouds part as something, or someone, drops from the sky head down. He collides with the ground, a gust of wind blowing them back. Helbram uses his cape to push the dust away, watching as Meliodas's demon wing slowly morphs back into his arm. "Judging by your appearance, I see that you've-" He's cut off by Meliodas swinging his sword arm back and punching Helbram in the stomach... Only for it to be caught by Helbram's hand instead. "Perhaps I should reconsider my opinion of you."

In the blink of an eye, Meliodas is gone only in a second for Helbram to be uppercut by the said boy. Meliodas flips in the air before coming back down on Helbram, crashing into the ground and causing another wind gust. He's then picked up by the suit of his armour and thrown away, landing on his feet. He has a second to breathe before Meliodas is flying forward and punching him multiple times in the chest, going for another one only for Love Helm to turn to the side and punch him into a mountain. Melidoas skids down the mountain before landing face-first on the ground. Helbram flies over, landing in front of him.

"It would seem your fundamentally different than the likes of Jericho and Gulia, this is truly a pleasant miscalculation," Helbram says as Meliodas lifts his head to look at him. "I guess that you were a blend from the very beginning!" Meliodas slowly begins to stand up. "This magical power, it's completely different from the new generations - as they were infused with demon blood later in life." Meliodas tilts his head at the man. "It's no wonder that the goddess amber couldn't contain you." Helbram readied his sword. "Well, no matter! I'm more interested in testing the limits of your powers a bit more if you don't mind." Meliodas raises his arm, his arm morphing into a shadowy wisp that resembles somewhat of an axe before flying up, Helbram following him. "Impressive!"

 "Impressive!"