Chapter 46

e-excuse me?" You stuttered, shocked at the words just spoken. He only smiled, that same disgusting smile. He stood, walking over to where you were seated to lean over, trapping you in between his arms and the couch threateningly. You instinctively leaned back to escape his menacing glare, not wanting anything to do with this man. 

"You heard me...I don't care what happens to you, I don't care about anything really" He twirled your hair with his gloved hand, you tried to move your head away in response but he roughly grabbed your chin.

"what the hell is wrong with you..." 

"it's just so boring without anyone to oppose me, I like things to be...fun" 

The door suddenly opened, you turned your head to see who it was but Dream kept your face forward, his eyes flickered up at the unexpected guest before he leaned in. Lifting his mask to give you a rough and forced kiss on the lips, your eyes widened in shock. You put your hands on his chest to push him away but you were too weak, tears started to form in the corner of your eyes. You hated this, you hated being here, being toyed with. Dream's nails scratched your jaw making you wince in pain and with one last strong push Dream got off of you, sliding his mask down before standing upright as if nothing happened. You looked at the floor, anywhere else to hide just how scared you were. 

"Oh hello brother, didn't see you there" Dream chuckled, your eyes widened and you turned your head to see Techno standing there, he held an unbothered expression as he looked down at your quivering form. Just as you were about to get up and explain, Techno closed the distance, pulling you away from your dream and out of the room. 

"w-wait! Please! Don't be mad, it really isn't what it looks like!" 

Dream stood still, arms behind his back and an amused expression hidden behind his mask. The two of you walked past the maids who tried desperately to follow, yelling out that you had much left in your schedule to do. 

"please, your grace! We have to get you ready for dinner!"

Techno stopped, standing between you and the servants before snapping. 

"Fuck off." 

The maids stood still, watching as you were once again dragged away by the hulking warrior. The tears in your eyes threatened to pour as you desperately tried to explain the situation but to no avail, he just kept pulling you further into the castle until without saying a word. 

You turned the corner, going into a dimly lit room. Techno pushed you inside before locking the door behind the both of you, inside the room every wall was lined with books, parchment and maps. On walls hung weapons, trophies and paintings. It looked like a study but had a king sized bed in the middle, it was more likely a bedroom. You didn't have time to admire it though, when you felt Technos presence behind you. He was angry, you could feel the heat resonating off of him, it hurt you that he wouldn't listen but you were willing to keep trying. 

You turned to him, looking up at his expressionless face with fleeting confidence. His red eyes glowed as they locked with yours. 

"Techno please believe me, I didn't want to kiss that asshole. He forced me!" Technos face remained unreadable as he reached out, tucking your hair behind your ear. His soft movements startled you, then his expression softened the more he looked at your face. He wiped the corners of your eyes with his thumb, he hated seeing you cry but he was so powerless here. 

"I'll always believe you, I just wanted to take you somewhere private...if you wanted to talk"

He cupped your face with his hand lovingly, he knew what it was like here more than anyone else. Dream hated unnecessary emotions so he brought you away from everyone else and to his bedroom so you could just be yourself. Your tears swelled up again as your heart eased so quickly at his words, he wasn't mad. You wrapped your arms around him, enveloping yourself in his warmth, he did the same letting you cry out all your frustrations into his chest as he petted your head in adoration. You don't know how long you stood there in the dimly lit room but it didn't matter, Techno never once moved, he let you ramble on about everything you were worried about, he was just happy to listen to the sound of your voice. 

"t-thank you, god...just being next to you makes everything so much better." You whispered words of thanks into his shirt, he chuckled in response, taking your chin to lift up your head and look at him. 

"May I kiss you?" He asked politely, your eyes widened and cheeks flushed red at the question. You couldn't speak out of embarrassment, but you gave him a small nod of consent. He leaned down, gracing your lips with his, he was hungry for your touch but stayed gentle wanting to enjoy this moment slowly. His lips were like liquid gold, you'd only shared a few kisses but he knew where to put his hands and tilt his head to get to feel every bit of you. He was so gentle and considerate and between breaths he spoke sweet words to you. 

"God when I left...all I could think of was you" 

His hands trailed down to your back, holding you closer.

"I just wanted to be near you" 

He saw the mark dream had left on you, the scratch on your jaw it made him remember how Dream forced you into a kiss, he remembered your face and became angry all over again, the voices raged on. 

Disgusting man child

Kill him

Make them forget

Without thinking he tilted your head to kiss you deeper, his eyebrows furrowed at how upset you had been. He noted that he'd have to make you feel twice as good so you'd only remember this. 

His kisses trailed down your jaw, kissing lightly on the small cut then down further to your neck, god he loved kissing your neck. Your eyes closed as you gasped from the small love bites he trailed across your delicate skin, your squeals of pleasure made his head go fuzzy for a moment, he wanted to hear more. He gracefully guided you to the edge of his bed, laying you down gently to continue his work.

Techno entrapped you between his arms and the bed, taking a moment to look at your embarrassed face. He stayed there unmoving. 

"Remember what I said before I left?" He asked, red eyes looking down at you with hunger. You looked so good beneath him, so small. 

"I-I do..." You looked away, face even redder than before, how could you forget? He made such a bold statement in front of everyone. Your cute gestures only made him smile before he continued.

"Should I keep my promise?"  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:1191

Hey my little roses I just wanted to let yall now the original smut seen chapter aint here as 1.) I don't do smute and 2.) It was not written in with the chapters so from this point forward will be be writing it and we will be skipping to next morning as again I don't do smut chapters 🙃 anyway my little roses I'm sorry If from this point forward chapters take longer to be written and released as I am busy with college but it will not be forgotten

Till next time

~Rose 🌹