It’s not that I was complaining.

He was happy with my reply.

He continued fucking me. I was in a mess. My body was hot. I felt hot. His hands wrapped around my legs to fuck me.

“I…ammmm….clooossseeeee.” I moaned as I said.

“I am also close Bella. Come with me.” As he increased his speed if that was possible.

My legs were shaking. My body needed release badly. My breathing hitched in my throat. My pressure was building within me. I closed my eyes. Arched my back and then clenched hard around him as he groaned and moaned.

It was like I am flying in the air. Happily. Well satisfied. Just relaxing.

I opened my eyes to see his face. Jesus he looked even better when he come. Eyes closed. Head backed. Hands tightly wrapped around my legs. I was sure it was going to be a bruise in next morning. Who cares actually if you get hard satisfied fuck. I loved his markings on my body.

I was still breathing and panting while he looked calm. Like how the hell.

Like he noticed I was looking at him, he opened his eyes and smirked at me.

I pulled his dick from my warmth with a pop as I winched. My pussy was sore just by one round.

I didn’t like the look on his face. Like he was planning something devilish.

Then he unwrapped my legs from his grips and get down on his knees while pulling my pussy towards his face.

Fuck. I couldn’t take it more. I need time.

Then he said something but I sounded like my alarm sound.

What?

Again this shit happened.

And I was awakened by my fucking shitting alarm clock who was ringing again and again and again. I picked up and throw it on the wall.

Why it had to end like this?

I wanted to know how he feel when he eats me. With his lip piercing. I wanted that.

That dream was fucking amazing. Ever.

I felt something wet. I looked down and saw.

Jesus Christ I was wet just by dreaming. Fucking amazing. Great.

I get up and went directly to take a shower. Cold one actually because I still felt my body hot. It almost felt like he was fucking me here not in dreams. I wondered how it felt.

He really has a piercing on his dick?

It felt so fucking good with dick piercing.

I wish he should have that.

Really. I was so fucking stupid. Just wishing everything. When it was gonna complete had no idea.

I completed my shower and morning routine.

I checked my mobile phone and saw a message from unknown number.
Unknown number : I should not have leave you like that in the middle of street. And I know actions speak louder than words.

So that was Nick. The message sent 11:46 PM last night.

Didn’t he fucking just say sorry. But no. He didn’t even say sorry. Asshole. Instead said he shouldn’t have done that.

Is he fucking serious right now?

Actually what, leave it.

He was not worth my time.