"One of you three recorded me narrating the plan against Suzune.." However, Ryuuen ignored Ibuki. He started walking around Manabe and her friends in a circle as he interrogated them.

"Y-Yes.."

"In order to minimize the risk you did it with someone else's phone and later transferred the recording."

". . . I am sorry." Yamashita squeaked meekly.

"You should know that recording was sent to me as a threat at the end of sports festival,"

"W-Why . ." Once again, Manabe was confused as to why the recording was sent to Ryuuen without informing her.

"Why were you betrayed? Why else? You betrayed your class. No one can guarantee you salvation."

Small tears rolled down the faces of all three girls, their worst fear of being caught by Ryuuen Kakeru had just turned into reality.

"From tomorrow you three will be out of the food chain, you will not be my classmates anymore."

You will be preyed upon, relentlessly.

The message wasn't spoken out loud but they understood their fate. Ryuuen's gift for intimidation was most useful at times like these.

"Unless,"

In one word they found hope.

"Unless what?! Ryuuen-san please give me another chance!" Manabe exclaimed.

"Not so fast," Ryuuen stopped them.

"First I need details from your side, once I get those details I will decide whether to give you a chance or not."

"Y-Yes!" Yabu, who was silently crying, felt a little relief again.

"Take a seat," Ryuuen commanded them.

"Ryuuen-shi, I think it is time you tell us a little before they give out their details." Kaneda had outlined a rough sketch of what was happening but it was time he heard it from the mouth of Ryuuen himself.

"Hmm very well," Unlike Ibuki Ryuuen respected Kaneda's inquiry.

"This recording was sent to me when I was one step away from taking the points from Suzune. I was able to kowtow her but I wasn't able to extract the points."

"I see, but how did they track the exact time of your meeting with Horikita-shi? We never mentioned that anywhere, do you think that they contacted her before the meeting?"

"That is unlikely, not saving Suzune the whole time. Then suddenly saving her once she is completely destroyed, it would be pointless."

"Was he trying to save the private points?" Ishizaki asked.

"It was pure coincidence, the timing doesn't have any clue in it. As the mail I got was an empty one, it is safe to conclude that the other party didn't have any interest in interfering with Suzune's apology."

"So the other party welcomes the idea of toying with Horikita?" Kaneda pointed out.

"X, the master of Class D, is very clearly telling me that he's aware of the strategy I came up with by sending me this audio file. Since he knew about my plans, he could have avoided the attacks I had targeted against Suzune at the sports festival. He should have been able to prevent Suzune from being defeated and being forced to apologize altogether, same goes about Ichinose Honami who was doubted by her classmates. However, this X deliberately ignored these openings. Despite knowing my strategy, I was allowed to rout Suzune, and of course, she suffered due to this. She didn't expect that she would be hurt, and the results of the competition for Class D weren't going to improve. On top of all this, there's the guilt of having hurt someone else. Her mental state should be in a pretty bad place."

Ryuuen summarized for them to understand.

"By not revealing his cards before, 'X' plans on using it as concrete evidence once the plan mentioned in the recording was carried out successfully."