A Successful Pact!?

Suk-chin yawned as he rested his head on his desk.

One month. That was the time that had passed since the rating game with Riser Phenex.

Nothing of interested had happened during that that. Suk-chin wasn't sure how to feel about that. It great not having to worry about anything, but it was getting kind of boring...

"Hey, pretty boy." Suk-chin raised his head and lazily glanced at Matsuda and Motohama. "Oh, my two best friends. What can I do for you?" He said blandly.

"Shut your mouth! We would never be friends with a vile handsome bastard like you!" Matsuda hissed.

"Precisely! In fact, we've been secretly plotting your assassination for weeks!" Motohama adjusted his glasses.

"...It's not so secret now is it?"

"Doi!" Motohama slapped himself on the forehead. "Whatever! Knowing won't do you any good! You'll never see it coming!"

"I'm sure. So what do you want? And could be less loud for once?" Suk-chin yawned again.

"Mind explaining why you were so late today?" Motohama leaned in, his glasses glinting. "And why the Great Onee-sama, Rias Gremory, was late as well?"

"...Huh?"

"You fool! Did you think we wouldn't make the connection? Admit to your crimes yo!" Matsuda shouted.

"My crimes? What are you... oooooh..." Suk-chin thought about what happened this morning. "Yeah what about it?"

"He admits!" Motohama shrieked, stepping back. The two perverts clenched their fists, overcome with self-righteous fury. "You bastard... just because you're good looking... you do whatever you want to girls..." Matsuda sobbed.

"What are you talking about?" Suk-chin asked incredulously. Motohama grabbed him by the shoulders. "Isn't it obvious?" He asked. "If we looked like you we could have harems of our own! We wouldn't have to resort to peeping!"

Suk-ching grabbed the boy's hands and pried them off of him. "You don't 'have' to do it now." Matsuda scoffed. "That's easy for you to say! I bet if you peeped on them, they'd like it!"

"That's-" Suk-chin paused. He thought about. "I actually don't know if that's true or not. The girls at this school are pretty bad too honestly. But I definitely don't feel like trying. Look, buddies, pals. Listen to me." Suk-chin said. "It's fine to be a bit perverted. I am. Just like... don't commit crimes. It's not that hard."

"You just don't understand! Hey, Issei, tell h-" Matsuda gasped when he turned around to their third musketeer for backup, only to be greeted by a horrible sight.

Issei Hyoudou was calmly talking to Asia Argento, not even paying attention to the scene behind him.

"No! It can't be..." Motohama turned around only to be greeted by the very same sight. "He's... truly defected?"

"Emergency meeting!" Matsuda cried, yanking onto Issei and dragging him back.

"Woah, what's the big idea!" Issei shouted, roughly yanking himself away from Matsuda's grip. "The hell's going on over here?"

"You both need to explain yourselves right now!" Motohama declared, slamming his hands on Suk-chin's desk. "Ever since the two of you joined up with the occult research club you've been swimming in bitches!"

"We have?" Issei asked. Motohama rounded on him. "Obviously! You and this handsome bastard!" Pointing back at Suk-chin, Motohama ranted. "It's obvious you and Rias are a thing! Everyone's talking about it!"