"Hmm...we are taking a fitness test here."

"Won't your fitness test be shown on TV?"

"Kook!"

"Okay okay sorry! I am just missing you Tae. Isn't your team willing to lose? Its been 2 weeks now."

"Correction....1 week and 4 days."

"Whatever....just come back fast."

Tae giggled and Jungkook smiked hearing that. Tae stretched his legs and kept them straight on the seat in front of him and then looked up to the moon which was shining bright in the night sky while Jungkook stood by his office window, watching the cars running on road in the broad bright sunlight.

"Kook"

"Hmm"

"We both have works, we have to work. If we don't work then how will we move ahead in life and marry."

And Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He was too surprised that just a whisper could made its way from his lips.

"Marry?"

"Y...yeah. Don't you want to?"

Jungkook smiled widely, wiping a lone tear that rolled down his cheek. Yes he wants Tae with him forever but hearing it from Tae was indeed enotional.

"Kook...why aren't you speaking anything? Did I say something wrong? Its okay if you are not ready. I am not forc....."

"Tae....I don't have words to describe my condition right now. Ofcourse I want to marry you. I want you in my life forever and ever...I love you."

"I love you too."

And now that the conversation was a little emotional, Jungkook decided to make it light so he wiped his tear and spoke,

"You know marriage is also important because we can go to honeymoon."

Tae chuckled.

"Is that why you want to marry?"

"Ofcourse."

Both of them chuckled and Tae's wide smile slowly converted into a sweet warm smile as he continued satring at the moon.

"By the way...where will we go?"

"Anywhere, I just need a good mattress."

Jungkook giggled and Tae closed his eyes just to shook his head on other's talks.

"We will go somewhere far....on the hills...."

Tae's voice was low and dreamy and Jungkook k ew that his pretty doctor was in deep thoughts so he decided to just listen to him with a warm smile on his face.

"...a place thats not too crowded, somewhere very cold with snow and bright sun."

Tae closed his eyes slowly to visualise his thoughts and what he didn't know was that Jungkook had also closed his eyes, to live Taehyung's thoughts.

"A small house on hill..."

"Hmm"

"...where sunlight filters in our room first when the sun rises and its delicate golden rays fall on our faces and wake us up from sleep"

"No...wake only me up so that I can stare at your beautiful face with golden glow on it...."

Tae again let out a small laugh and nodded as if Jungkook can see him.

"....a dirt track on which we'll go for a walk in morning....."

"Hmmm"

"....with a tiny tea stall further up the dirt track."