2

In the morning

Hobi :- hey my little princess wake up.

Y/n :- No oppa I want to sleep more.

Hobi :- (giggled)....... No princess you have to go college right ....... You have practicals today.

Y/n :- Oh yes, I literally forgot about that shit...... Oh sorry that practical exam....... Hehehehe

Hobi :- Good, now go take shower and get ready. OK?

Y/n :- OK oppa.

Hobi leave her bedroom and she dragged herself into the bathroom, takes a quick shower and wear something casual.

Her outfit

Her outfit

After getting ready she came down to dinning room, she eat her breakfast.

Hobi :- let's go baby, you're getting late.

Y/n :- yes oppa let's go.

They sit on their car and hobi drive her to the college.

In the college

Jungkook, Lisa & Rose are already there waiting for her.

Y/n :- OK bye oppa

Hobi :- Bye princess.

Then Hobi leave to his company. She ran toward her best friends and hug them tightly. Then she herd a familiar voice from behind. And yes of course it's her classmate Lia.

Lia :- Hey y/n.

Y/n :- Hello Lia. Are you prepared for practical exam.

Lia :- yes but I'm scared, you know prof. Lobo right?

Y/n :- Yes, he literally make it tough.

Lisa, Rose & JK :- Well best of luck to both of you.

Lia :- Thank you guys.

Y/n :- Thanks JK....... (Lisa & Rose are giving death glare to y/n).......... umm....... I...I mean thank you Lisa and Rose...... Hehehe (awkward laugh).

JK :- Uhh..... OK I think I'm getting late for my lectures......so bye y/n ......lisa, rose & Lia.

And he leave to his class with a bright smile on his face. Y/n said bye to Lisa and Rose and dragged Lia with her toward her classroom for practical exam.

In y/n's classroom

Her professor made a pair of 4 people for practicals. Now it's y/n's turn to know that who is going to be with her in practicals.

Prof. Lobo :- So y/n, yeri, Lia, soobin you all are doing ' Reaction of zinc granules with H2SO4' together.

All 4 :- Okay sir.

Soobin :- girls it was little complicated.

Lia :- yes it was.......

Y/n :- No it wasn't difficult if we all do it together as a team.

Yeri :- yes after all we all have studied it for so long.

Lia & Soobin :- yeah...

After there exam ended they quickly grabbed their things and move out of the class. Soobin said bye to girls and leave to meet his friends.

Lia :- I'm really happy finally this fu*king practicals exams are over today.

Yeri :- yes finally we're getting some free time now.

Y/n :- okay bye girls I'll see you both after vacations.

Yeri & Lia :- ya bye.

Y/n quickly ran out of the college where her best friends are already waiting for her.

JK :- Hey y/n ,how was your practical exam?

Y/n :- yes it was amazing. I haven't expected that we did it so easily.

JK :- wow that's great. Are y-

Lisa & Rose :- We're also here.....

Y/n :- Aww..... I know you both are also here. Let's go I'm tired I want to sleep.

Then they leave to their homes. Y/n reached at her home and change her clothes and sleep for an hour until her door bell rings. She get up from her bed and opened the door. It was JK.

JK :- H-Hey y/n .

Y/n :- a... Hii JK. Please come.

JK came inside her house and she closed the door.

Y/n :- Is somet-

JK :- Y/n actually...... I want to talk to you about something.

Y/n :- I'm listening JK.

JK :- I don't know about you...... But I can't...... Hide my........(he stopped thinking again on his decision)..

Y/n :- Speak up JK .....

JK :- (He takes a deep breath) Ohk... So y/n I can't hide my feelings for you...... I literally love you from the day we meet. I'm really tired of hiding my feelings from you. I don't know you love me or not but whatever your answer is I'll respect your decision.

(Tears started coming out of his eyes and she smiled brightly as she hugged him tightly and spoke)

Y/n :- You know what JK you're so stupid........ Why are you crying?....... I love you too dammit (she smiled with teary eyes)

JK :- So we're couples now.

Y/n :- (blushed) Yes.

So finally their relationship started and the 2 days fly's away without any problems. Tomorrow is the day when they're going for their vacation spot.

Hope you all are having fun reading this part and we'll meet in next part so till then....... Bye💜