Celeste' talk with Harry

Celeste told Harry about the Wizarding world and about his place during the past week.During that time Harry more or less had an idea of the wizarding world.Celeste warned him about Dumbledore and his minions.Harry was curious questioned"I mean didn't my father or mother have any other friends?"

James wanted to know why his best friends were not their searching for his son like Celeste was,a part of him was dreading the answer.

Celeste with sighed answerd"Yes,they did but most were either dead or were too loyal to Dumbledore.For example Minerva McGonagall she is a  professor at Hogwarts,even though she considers your father and mother like her own children.But she is loyal to Dumbledore to fault,I am sure she knew about your placement here and didn't question him about it much."

Mcgonagall for the first time was getting glares from students.What hurt her the most was the fact her favorite students James and Lily looked at her with hate and disappointment.She knew following Dumbledore without question has now come back to bite her.

Celeste hesitated then spoke"Then there is your father'  best friends Sirius, Remus, and Peter.From What I know Sirius was your godfather he was thrown in Azkaban prison for selling parents out"Harry party much by now knew someone was actively trying to control his life as he questioned, "But he didn't right?"

Celeste nodded and answered"Yes. everyone believed Sirius betrayed your parents to Voldemort.But I know for fact that is bullshit as Sirius consider James and Lily his family in everything but blood,Also there is the fact he was your godmother through a ritual which makes it impossible for him to ever hurt you."

Harry with slight annoyance and anger asked"Then why hasn't anyone gotten him out or what haven't you told this to anyone?"

Celeste with a sad tone replied, "I tried Harry, but after Regulus and by brother was named as death eaters no one believed us.Also, I believe Dumbledore has something to do with Sirius being sent without a trial."

Everyone started once again glaring at Dumbles,but the Artcrus black lost it as he yelled"Mark my words Dumbledore after this your life is finished."

Dumbledore slumped into his throne as he knew their was not escape from this.

Harry, was sad hearing the fact he knew Aunt Celeste must have tried hard to find him or get Sirius out as he asked"So, what about the other two?"
Celeste with slight venom said, "They are the real traitors."Harry was confused and surprised hearing the venom as Celeste continued"Peter Pettigrew is definitely the one who betrayed your parents as Sirius going after him doesn't make sense. Also Peter is a coward and always clung to your father who was the most popular and strongest person in school.I am sure after hearing about Voldemort winning he must have switched sides."

Everyone looked at Peter with disgust the Marauders where heartbroken hearing about their best friends betrayal.Peter in fear said"No..she must be lying,I won't do that."
Just then the screen showed"She is not."

Harry was angry at Pettigrew and sad hearing about Sirius' fate as Celeste continued"Well Remus Lupin is pretty much useless,all it took was grandfatherly look and word from Dumbledore to make Remus lupin follow any order.Out of all his friends James will be disgusted and disappointed in Remus,your father and mother did many things for Remus and in return he quickly abandoned you to Dumbledore care. "

Both James and Sirius felt disappointed in Remus as James in a low tone said"Let's not say anything rash for now and strain our relationship further."

As both of them decided to sit with the Longbottoms.Remus winced seeing the betrayed looks from James and sirius,internally he was warring over loyalty to his friends or Loyalty to Dumbledore.While Dumbledore allowed him to Hogwarts,it was his friends who made his life bearable also it was his friends who turned into animagus just so they could company him.

Harry frowned and asked"What about Mom's friends?"Celeste sighed and replied"Your was really popular,but she had small group of close friends some if them died during the war,others were either denied or was not in a state to look after you.But their was man who was your mother childhood friend,but he won't come near you."

Harry was curious and asked"Who is he?"Celeste answered"Snape he was friends with your mother,but they stopped friends because of something Snape did,he had obsession with your mother which was unusual.Also he was a deatheater too.But he got of Prison on Dumbledores word on him being a spy."

Harry frowned and asked"But Dumbledore said nothing about Sirius arrest."Celeste scowled with nod and replied"That's what I thought too,why go so far for a deatheater,When he didn't do the same for Sirius who was actually fighting with his group ."

Arctrus muttered"He didn't help spirits because he didn't want Harry to live with Sirius.I hazard to guess he wanted Harry clueless about the wizarding world,if Harry was confident and knows about the wizarding world and his place it would habe made him hard for Albus to control."

Harry knew one thing Dumbledore is not someone who he can trust as Celeste added"Also be wary of Snape he is the potions professor at hogwarts,he hates you father with passion because he believes he stole Lily away from him.Also their is fact your father used pick on him because who close Lily was to him.But Snape was not innocent as whenever Lily was not their he would taunt James and he would even sabotage their potions."Celeste had to hand it to snape as he never showed his true thoughts infront of Lily and always acted as the victim which he was never one,sure James potter was bully but severus was never victim or angel.

Everyone looked wide eyes at Severus who looked stoic,but if you noticed you can see his hands clentched in anger.Lily didn't know the last part as looked at James who just gave nod confirming it.

Celeste returned to the Black ancestral home as Walburga black gave small smile and said"Arcturus is waiting for you inside with Mal."Celeste nodded as she walked to main room,as Walburga felt bad for her daughter-in-law as she muttered,"If I had a second chance,I would never have forced both my sons into this bad life."

Sirius and Regulus looked at their mother with shock as she looked away.

Walburga Black was not always such a bitter woman, once she was a bright woman who wanted to be unspeakable she wanted to be something other than just be a trophy wife.But fate had other plans as she was forced into a loveless marriage and even stopped her from having some kind of job in ministry by her parents.Also her hatred for muggleborns came from the fact one of them tried to take advantage of her through love potion,if not for Orion she would have been in very bad situation.

Sirius,Regulus,Narcissa and Bellatrix all were shocked hearing about their mother/aunts past.Sirius always thought it was the Muggleborns are being treated badly by pureblood.But this showed they are able to do the same.

Walburga retreated her actions of forcing Sirius to run and even making Regulus take the mark of the half-blood bastard Tom Riddle.

This got many to shout and yell in shock as Evan comment"Let me get this straight,a halfblood is going around speaking about purposely supremacy."
Everyone made sure to note the name.

Celeste then made her way to the family room where she saw Mal laughing and discussing things with Arcturus who had a fond smile on his face.
The blacks smiled seeing their granddaughter/niece.