Godric Hollows

The screen flickered and showed a beautiful house.

As the plaque named Godric's Hollow is shown.It was Halloween everyone was enjoying, and the place was covered in snow running and eating sweets a very peaceful atmosphere. James Potter and Lily Potter nee Evans were both shown in the living room with their one-year-old son, Harry James Potter.

James Potter was so happy he yelled"I married lily flower."and started to jump around and dance while at the Slytherin table Snape was glaring at James Potter who he considered his nemesis. While his friends tried to get him out of this obsession with Lily Evans. 

Harry James Potter was a mirror image of his father except for his eyes which is emerald orbs that were so beautiful that one could get lost in it.While lily was trying to get Harry to sleep as she sighed and said"He is not going to sleep without seeing Amaline."Harry was moving around while biting his charmed necklace he shared with Amaline

James Potter laughed hearing that as he replied"I don't know it is as if both are meant for each other after all they are bonded.I will ask Celeste to bring her here."Lily nodded as she asked, "James do you really think the prophecy is about Harry and Amaline."

Regulus hearing the part of Harry is bonded with Amaline yelled"Noway she is not dating until she is 31 years old."Celeste rolled her eye hearing that and replied"They are bonded for christ's sake don't ruin this."But everyone got serious hearing the Black heiress and Potter heir were part of the prophecy  

James sighed and replied, "It is possible, but Dumbledore seems to be hesitant with involving Amaline or Celeste probably because she is Regulus's wife and is Slytherin?"Lily bit her lip and said, "I trust Celeste more than Dumbledore."

Everyone was shocked hearing Lily Evans or Potter now trusted as both Fleamont and Arcturus narrowed their eyes at Dumbledore who was looking down on his lap.

James got serious as she asked, "Why do you say that Lily Flower?"Lily was thoughtful and replied"It's just he is keeping too many secrets and he is up to something. He never fully gave us the prophecy involving our children. The only thing he told us is that  Harry and Amaline may have the power to destroy Voldemort. He seems to want to keep the last part to himself."

This time everyone started to fully glare at Dumbledore as Fleamont gritted his teeth and asked"What are you playing here Dumbledore?"They couldn't discuss more as the next scene cause them to fear the worst.

Lily was about to put Harry in the Cradle as suddenly both Lily and James froze as both felt a shift in the wards as James with a weak smile said"They couldn't have found Sirius or peter right?"Lily who looked outside the window spoke with fear"J.J..ames..."

Lily became very nervous with fear of seeing her future self like that as both Fleamont and Euphemia held onto James who looked at the screen with worry.

James seeing the person immediately screamed"It's him, Lily ! Take Harry and run. It's Voldemort."Lily tried to stop James,but he quickly gave both Harry and Lily a kiss on the forehead as he told them to run upstairs as James faced the front door as it blasted as James cursed "I left the wand on the couch?"

Lily smacked James on the back of his head and said"You idiot."While Sirius with a weak smile spoke, "Give him one more from me to Lily."
Fleamont and Charlus both watched the whole thing with sadness. While Euphemia held on to James to make sure he didn't disappear.

Voldemort noticed James was not armed smirked and said"Step aside Potter. I just want your son."James Potter had a mischievous smile on his face as he replied"I must say you really look ugly with nose or no nose."James Potter knew he was going to die,he didn't fear for his life, but for his wife and son. While next thing shown is a bright green light heading towards James as he Lifelessly fell on the ground.

The Potter's and marauder's all screamed "No!!" seeing James death as Lily cried in James's embrace. Lily was sobbing while she was also proud of what James did as all of them watched the screen.

Little Harry was crying as he somehow felt something was wrong as Lily hugged him tightly while whispering"Harry. Harry, you are so loved. So loved.Harry, Mama loves you. Dada loves you. Harry, be safe.Be strong."The door was blasted off his hinges as Voldemort walked into the nursery he spoke"Move aside mud blood, Just give me your son in return I will let you live."

Lily stubbornly stood in between Voldemort and Harry as she said"Please let him live."Voldemort seeing her refusal cast a Cruciatus Curse as Lily screamed in pain.

Many students winced seeing how much pain Lily was going through as James glared at Voldemort on screen.

Voldemort lazily lifted his wand and vast the killing curse causing Lily to drop dead as he walked over her dead body and pointed the wand at little harry and cast the killing curse, but the most amazing thing happened the curse ricocheted and hit Voldemort.

Everyone watched the whole scene with Awe as Sirius spoke"The Killing curse rebounded "Moody wanted to know how it was possible. While the Potter's were still crying at the loss of both their son and daughter-in-law.