Lestrange Family

Everyone saw the Lestrange Family emblem, looked with interest especially both Bellatrix and Rudolphus.

Bellatrix Lestrange was pacing around with worry as she saw Rudolphus entered the room, she ran towards him and asked"Is she okay?"Rudolphus nodded and replied, "Yes Bella our daughter is with you sister."

Bellatrix held on to Rudolphus as she muttered with a happy tone"We have a daughter."Most of the Blacks looked at Bella with slight pity knowing she loved to have a child,But couldn't because of a problem with her uterus.

Bellatrix was slightly tearing up spoke, "I am sure Andy will take care of her well."Rudolphus nodded and replied, "Yes, you must really thank your sister and brother-in-law as they are responsible for us having our little princess."

Bellatrix was surprised to hear her sister Andromeda and her husband Ted was responsible for curing her as she mouthed to Andromeda"Thank you."
Andromeda seeing this smiled and hugged her.

Rudolphus sighed and said, "If only we didn't take the dark mark, we could have watched our little girl grow up."Bellatrix nodded and then looked at her dark mark with disgust as her mattered"If Regulus had not warned us about the Dark Lords' intentions and heritage we would still be blindly following his orders.That bastard tricked us all."

Everyone looked at Bellatrix with surprise as it was well-known fact Bellatrix was loyal follower of the dark lord.The fact she hated him shocked them as Barty junior yelled"Ohh come on don't keep the suspense and tell us his secret."Regulus, Evan, and Rabastan rolled their eyes at Barty although they also wanted to know.

Rudolphus sighed and spoke, "You know there are rumors about the Dark Lord being defeated by the potter's kid."Bellatrix shook her head and replied"No,it is too easy the bastard dark lord is definitely out there. Maybe weakened but still out there."Rudolphus nodded and spoke, "You know Avery and Mcanair are calling everyone to avenge the dark lord by killing Frank, Alice Longbottom, and their son."

Frank and Alice blushed hearing they were married, but it soon turned to dread as they feared for their son.

Bellatrix gritted her teeth and said"The Aurors will soon find us.I have heard Barty Crouch and Bagnold are trying to throw all death eaters into Azkaban without a trial.I also found the fact Dumbledore being awfully quiet strange"

The Blacks glared at the screen in anger. Once again everyone was looking at Dumbledore with suspicion as this person was always there to tell everyone about redeeming death eaters, but now he is awfully quiet means something was up.

The Screen soon blacked out and the next scene was both Bellatrix and Rudolphus appeared in front of the Longbottom Manor where Avery, Carrow twins, and Mcnair where already started torturing the Longbottoms as Alecto narrowed her eyes at Bellatrix and questioned, "Why don't you seem to happy at avenging our Lord."Bellatrix just glared at her as instead of attacking the Longbottoms both Bellatrix and Rudolphus attacked Avery and Carrow twins as the battle was intense with Bellatrix dodging and silent casting spells as they were able to kill all of them,but things went wrong as Aurors arrived and took them out due to them being exhausted. Bagnold and Crouch immediately ordered them to be transported to Azkaban. But Alice Longbottom tried to defend them but because of exposure to crusiatus curse went into a magical coma.While Augusta Longbottom at that time made used her reagency to make sure both Lestrange's were punished.

The Blacks and Lestrages where glaring at Augusta who looked down in embarrassment as she saw even her Allies the Potter's,Bones and Mckinnon where looking at her with disgust while both Frank and Alice thanked Bellatrix and Rudolphus.Both were surprised at being thanked but just gave a nod.