Vanishing Glass

The scar's glow immediately dies down, and the camera pans to see Harry who is now 10 years old, still sleeping. Then, the light turns on outside his bedroom cupboard under the stairs as Petunia yells "Up.Get up.Now"

Lily almost attacked the screen as she yelled"You bitch.How fare you keep my son in a cupboard."While many like Celeste,Bellatrix and even Lily joined were discussing how torture and destroy the dursleys and another thing was Fleamont,Arctcus and Abraxas all narrowed their eyes at Albus who seems fidget a lot in his chair as they all were thinking how this child was treated like a slave and the so the person who put him here doesn't know anything about it.

She smacks door of closet and walks into the living room.Harry wakes up, turns on his bedroom light and puts on his glasses with tape on the bridge, indicating that it was partly damaged. A large, tubby boy, Dudley Dursley, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops half-way down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.Dudley while yelling"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!"

Harry looks up to the join works of the stairs with small amounts of dusts rising. Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs and runs for the kitchen. Harry tries to come out of the closet, but is pushed back in by Dudley. Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone.Petunia smiles and talks" Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!"

Vernon also wished his son" Happy birthday, son."

Petunia and Dudley giggle together. Harry comes into the kitchen, dressed in outgrown clothes.Petunia unpleasantly spoke" Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not to burn anything."Harry sighed and replied"Yes, Aunt Petunia."

Harry then gets to work on cooking the bacon as Petunia with scowl said" I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day."Vernon grunted to Harry, who is taking his time placing the bacon on the plates ans said"Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy!"

Lily let out growl as is now seeing her son being treated as an house elf.While Celeste narrowed her eyes at the Durlseys and whispers in a cold tone"These Dursley's seem to be care about their reputation more than their life,so destroying that will hit them hard?
Lily nodded and replied"I am definitely doing that after this?"

Harry: Yes, Uncle Vernon.[Petunia leads Dudley over to the family room, where there are a vast amount of presents. Dudley stares.

Petunia: Aren't they wonderful, darling?Dudley: How many are there?Vernon: Thirty-six. Counted 'em myself.Dudley: Thirty-six?! But last year last year I had thirty-seven!!Vernon: Err yes, well, some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year.Dudley: I don't care how big they are!Petunia: [calming him down] Oh, now, now, now. This is what we're going to do, is that when we go out, we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that, pumpkin?[Outside the house morning. The happy family is heading to the car.]Petunia: This will be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to it.[Harry then goes to go in the car, but Vernon stops him, pointing his keys at him.]Vernon: I'm warning you now, boy. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in."

At the London Zoo. The family is in the reptile house, looking at a large Boa constructoras Dudley scowled and said" Make it move."
Vernon taps the glass of the cage and said" Move!"Dudley gettiing impatient taps the glass much harder and yelled"MOVE!"as Vernon nervously winces.

"Vernon taps the glass of the cage and said" Move!"Dudley gettiing impatient taps the glass much harder and yelled"MOVE!"as Vernon nervously winces

As Harry with irritation"He's asleep!"Dudley and his parents head over to another enclosure. Harry is left with the snake with gentle tone said"Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces in on you.'The snake looks up and blinks.Harry was suprised and asked"Can you...hear me?"The snake nods.

Everyone was surprised as Arcturus said"Is he a parcelmouth?"While Dumbledore looked at the screen with gleam as he was thinking how Harry got this ability.

Harry snapping out of shocked state said"It's just...I've never talked to a snake before. Do you...I mean...do you talk to people often?"The snake shakes its head as Harry asked"You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there, do you miss your family?"

The snake turns its head in the direction of a sign which says, Bred in Captivity as Harry with sadness spoke" I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents, either."

Lily cried hearing that part as James,Fleamont and Euphemia consoled her.Everyone felt bad for the boy only hard core death eaters rolled their eyes.

The now awake snake has attracted Dudley's attention. He comes over to the glass, knocking Harry to the floor.

Dudley: Mommy, dad, come here! You won't believe what this snake is doing!Dudley puts his hands on the glass wall. With his back turned, Harry glares at him. Suddenly, the glass disappears, causing Dudley to wretch forward, losing his balance falls into the snake enclosure, sputtering in a pool of water.

While James and other snickered seeing Dudley fall into the he enclosure older audience watched the screen with interest as Bellatrix without her psycho self said"That was very strong accidental magic

While James and other snickered seeing Dudley fall into the he enclosure older audience watched the screen with interest as Bellatrix without her psycho self said"That was very strong accidental magic."As all the Blacks and Potters nodded with her in agreement.

Harry snickers at what he saw. The snake gets out of the exhibit, stopping in front of Harry.The Snake spoke" Thanks"Harry gave smile and replied"Anytime."The snake slivers off to the exit.

There is a lot of screaming as the snake heads for freedom. Dudley gets up to get out, but the glass is now back over the enclosure. Seeing that he is now trapped, he pounds the glass in panic.Dudley screams" Mom, mommy!"
Petunia notices him in the exhibit!Dudley cries and yells"Mom, help! Help me!"

Petunia crying spoke"My darling boy! How did you get in there?! How did you get in there? Dudley, oh, Dudley!"Harry grins and snickers, Vernon notices this and glares down at him. Harry's grin disappears, knowing that he is in trouble with Vernon.

James with worry spoke"Ohhh he is in trouble."The mararuder's nodded as Lily bit her lip and looked at the screen with worry.