Meeting Celeste Black

The next day at Dursley household was pretty intense as every one of Harry's Hogwarts letters was always taken away by Vernon as the door bell rang with Vernon yelling"Go check who is at the door boy?"It is revealed to be Celeste who upon seeing Harry smiled and said"I must say you look like your father,but you have your mother's eyes."

Petunia on seeing who it was paled in fear as Celeste with a grin said,"I must say you look horrible as remember you to be Petunia."Petunia getting her courage spoke,"I demand that you leave at once you bloody freak"

Celeste glared at petunia and whipped out her wand and pointed at Petunia who quietly gasps in fear as Celeste in a deadly tone whispered,"Let's discuss Harry's life."

Celeste pointed her wand straight at Vernon's direction and said in a dark tone"You bastards you dare hit my godson for his use of accidental magic."

Everyone from the audience started yelling at screen and both lily and James were muttering threats about finishing off the Dursleys.While soon everyone calm down.

Vernon with fear spoke"We didn't want any freakish stuff happening at our home,so we decided to stamp it out of him."Celeste glared at Petunia and questioned"I know you hated your sister to such an extent that I doubt you would have taken in Harry without some form of compensation."Petunia gulped and said"That old bearded fool would always send money to us."

This got Potter's,Blacks,Celeste ,Lily and Marauder's glared at Dumbledore who shrunk from all the glares he was getting also he knew his secrets will be out to the public soon.While Arcturcus spoke"Mark my words Dumbledore you won't escape this time."

Celeste was thoughtful and asked"So Dumbledore never to check on him."Pentunia shook her head and replied"No,he only came two times both were when someone noticed the brats wounda as that fool was the one to get Vernon out of the Police station."

Celeste then pointed the empty fire. Two sparks fly out and the fire starts. The family and Harry gasps as Harry gaining courage questioned"Excuse me, who are you?"

Celeste sighed and replied, "I am Celeste Black and I was friends with your mother and I guess they didn't tell you about your parents or Hogwarts did you?"Harry shook his head and said"Sorry, no."

Celeste first glared at the Dursleys and then turned to Harry and said"Well, Harry. Did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?"

Harry was curious and nodded as Celeste spoke"You're a wizard, Harry."Harry looks confused and asked, "I'm a what?"Celeste said" A wizard and by the amount of magic you are releasing a powerful one."Harry in disbelief said" No, you've made a mistake. I can't be...a-a wizard. I mean, I'm just... Harry. Just Harry."

Arcturus who heard this asked"You have mage sight."Celeste nodded as everyone was looking at her with awe as Mage sight was a very rare gift.

Dudley whimpers. Hagrid hands Harry the same letter that has been sent the past while. Harry opens it. Harry and reads it" Dear, Mr. Potter. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

Vernon with anger yelled"He'll not be going! We swore when we took him in, we'd put a stop to this rubbish!"Harry frowned and said" You knew? You knew all along and you never told me?"Petunia scowled and replied" Of course we knew. How could you not be? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! And then she met that Potter, and then she had you, and I knew you'd be just the same, just as strange, just as ... abnormal. And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up. And we got landed with you."

Celeste gritted her teeth and explained"Harry your mother and father were killed by very dark wizard known as Voldemort.: It was dark times, Harry, dark times. [We flash over to a flashback on the night at Godric's hollow, consisting off a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize. Hagrid narrates.] Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. [Harry's mother, Lily, screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see Voldemort pointing his wand at an infant Harry Potter's head.] Nobody...not one. except you."

Harry:" Me? Voldemort tried to kill...me?"Celeste replied"Yes. That is no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse...and an evil curse at that."

Harry questioned"What happened to...to Voldemort"Celeste sighed and answered" Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to carry on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous. That's why everybody knows your name. You're the boy who lived."

Harry nodded as he questioned"If you are really my godmother,why am I not living with you."

Lily nodded and said"It's true, if we did make Celeste Harry's godmother then he should not have lived with my sister."James nodded and added"Is Celeste was not unable to we would have named Sirius,Remus,Alice, or Peter in our will."

Arcturus and Fleamont narrowed their eyes at Dumbledore as they both had an idea of how Harry came to live with muggles.

Celeste sighed and explained"Yes,I was supposed to get your custody.But two days after your parents murder some anonymously tipped out local newspaper about my husband and brother being a deatheater."

Arctrus with frown said"Someone definitely tipped off the newspaper so Harry would've get adopted by Celeste."Fleamont agreed as he could tell this was too much of coincidence.

Harry was confused and asked"Deatheaters."Celeste signed and replied"Yes they are followers of Voldemort."hearing the Harry was about to yell in anger and fear as Celeste gestured him to stop and let her explain as Harry nodded calming down as Celester explained about how her husband and brother was forced into becoming.

Everyone looked at Regulus,Celeste and Evan with pity.