Letters

Back at the Dursleys.Petunia and a bundled up Dudley come in as she was assuring a distressed Dudley and said"It's all right, sweetheart. It's all right."They walk in the living room. Harry and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves Harry against a wall, taking his hair.Vernon snarled and asked," What happened?"

Lily with anger yelled"You fucking walrus,take your hands off my son"While James was in a similar state glaring at the screen with pure hatred.Both Potter's and Blacks hated.

Harry in pain answered"I swear I don't know! One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!"Vernon scoffs at this, shoves Harry in the cupboard under the stairs and slams the door while yelling"There's no such thing as magic!" he blackens out the vent on the door.An owl flies into view and lands itself on a TV aerial on one of the houses' roof.

The camera slowly pans up to reveal Dudley in his smartest school uniform, posing and smiling grandly.

Petunia with a smile takes a photograph of him. She gasps in joy."Vernon, just look at him. I can't believe it. In just a week you'll be off to Smeltings." Vernon: Caveat Smeltona. Proudest moment of my life.Harry: Will I have to wear that, too?

Petunia questioned"What, you? Go to Smeltings?"Harry nods, questionably.They laugh in amusement as Petunia spoke"Oh, don't be so stupid, you're going to the state school where you belong." She then goes to the kitchen and fishes out a grey shirt in a boiler and continued" And this is what you're gonna be wearing when I've finished dyeing it".Harry with a frown said"But that's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit me like bits of old Elephant skin." Petunia scowled and replied"It'll fit you well enough. Go get the post."

Lily and James clenched their fist in anger at seeing their little boy's sad face. While Sirius and Remus where planning to make Dursleys life hell.

Harry leaves the living room area into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which had his name on it with his address of where he slept. Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Harry walks in with the mail and hands it to Uncle Vernon, then walks to his seat with his letter.

Vernon after reading a postcard spoke"Oh, Marge is ill! Ate a funny whelk."

Dudley suddenly notices Harry's letter and runs to grab it from him and give it to his father. while saying" Dad! Look! Harry's got a letter"!

Harry with a frown said" Hey, give it back! It's mine!"

Vernon laughed and said"Yours? Who'd be writing to you?"

The family gathers to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter. The family looks up and Harry gulps. Much later, another owl flies by with a letter and drops it off. Inside, Vernon grabs a handful of letters and rips them up. In the closet, Harry hears a whirring noise. He looks out at Vernon drilling wood over the letterbox opening.Vernon: No more mail through this letterbox.

Lily and James growled at the screen,so did many who found the fact the heir of the ancient and noble house treated like a slave as Lily glared at Dumbledore"Where are you Dumbledore?"

Harry quietly closes the cupboard door. The next day, Vernon and Petunia are outside the door. Vernon is about to head off to work. Petunia kisses his cheek.

Petunia: Have a lovely day at the office, dear.

She stops, looks and sees a bunch of owls.

Vernon tried to shoo them away but Petunia notices something and pats Vernon on the shoulder to get his attention, and what they see is more letters addressed to Harry.

Amelia bones asked"isn't that too eye catching.I mean the muggles would notice something is not right."Everyone nodded as Sirius spoke"Why aren't they sending a teacher to get him, normally that's what happened when a letter is unanswered right."All the Staff members nodded and looked at Dumbledore with slight suspicious as they knew this was his doing .

Later, Petunia is cracking an egg into a bowl, and what instead comes out is a folded-up letter. She cracks another one, but another letter comes out as well. She then cracks yet another one, but the same happens again. She stares at the letter, and then she hears the owls screeching. She draws her attention to the outside of the window, and what she sees is four owls sitting on some garden chairs. Petunia then screams and runs off.

Everyone laughed seeing her reaction to the owls.