Chapter 5: Welcome to Cookie Run Kingdom!

Start from the beginning

"Awww man! I was about to lit this baby up!" Firecracker whined, holding up one of his big explosivez.

"Now now, you don't want Mr. Almond Cookie to take you in for alot of reprimanding now would you?" The cookie emerged from behind the crowd.

She wore a dress of brown and with lines of white and a hat of thesame color. She also held a giant silver spoon with an elegant design. Her hair was of milky white as it flew swiftly in the small breeze. Her brown eyes reflected a sign of comfort, as if you were to look in them you'd know everything would be okay.

"No..." Firecracker Cookie pouted with a defeated look.

"Firecracker Cookie, you know very well you could always set off your fireworks out in the east fields!" Birthday Cake mentioned.

Somewhere outside the Eastern Kingdom gates, was a big field where cookies who specialized in bombing train their abilities. If you were to visit that place, it'd most likely be filled with black smokey craters, some damp, some filled with lingering effects of chemicals brewed to perfection, and some filled with large splotches of colorful paint.

You could easily tell Gumball, Alchemist and Sea Fairy visited that place very often.

"He he he! Come on Firecracker! Let's go so we can test out moreeee Cherry Bombs!" Cherry Cookie brought out two of her bombs from her back pack. Both explosive kids were now off to their training grounds, their laughter echoed throughout.

"Sorry about them. We don't really have much control over cookies with explosive abilities." Birthday Cake Cookie sheepishly rubbed her frosting.

"Don't sweat it." Bosip waved it off.

"Woo! I'm used to explosions, it's just overwhelming when it happens often and infront of your face." Bob left his place and stood straight next to Bosip, wiping off the sweat from his face.

"Oh! Where are my manners. I forgot to introduce myself!" The new cookie placed a hand over her mouth.

She then held out thesame hand to shake the others’. "I'm Latte Cookie, nice to meet you guys.! Hope we'll get to know eachother more in the near future."

Bosip reached for her hand and shook it "Nice to meet you. You can call me Bosip."

"And you can call me Bob!" the smaller cookie chimed in.

With their weird names, shouldn't the cookies be questioning why they aren't named after their main ingredient or anything related to their origin? Well, that would be a reasonable inquiry is it not?

Simple, thanks to another Twizzly Gummy fiasco (to be caught by Croissant Cookie for the 2nd time), everyone doesn't bother much with unusual cookies anymore. Wether they be on the good or the bad side.

If they catch on the fact that the newcomers are from another universe, they'd pay no mind to it. They'd only care for what intentions they have locked away.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

As new cookies came up to Bob and Bosip to formally meet them, one particular cookie was stuck on trying to right a letter, maybe a love letter perhaps?

She sat on a table far from the crowd so she can focus on her poetry.

"Your eyes are as blue like the.. sea...? Ugh! No no no..!" A cookie with pink poofy hair scribbled down on paper, crumpling it and throwing away her previously written letter straight to the nearest trash bin.