Asta x Nero (Lemon)

"Ugh, I'm so bored!" Asta complained to himself while lying under a tree far from the base. "Maybe I should train some more! But I'm still sore so no." He said, thinking out loud.

"Hmmm, maybe I should just jerk off, haven't done it in a while." Asta stated a bit of drool coming out of his mouth as he thought of hot women she's met. This includes Noelle, Vanessa, Mimosa, Kahono and...... Nero?

"Wait, why am I thinking of her!" Asta thought while pumping his massive rod to which it responded by growing bigger. He started going faster as images of the girls pops into his head. He grunts from this while feeling immense pleasure throughout his body.

Meanwhile, at the skies just above the forest, a bird was flying. Not just any bird, it was Nero. She was currently stuck in her trance thinking of what to do when she hears someone grunting and moaning. She glides downward to the sound and hides behind a tree only to see such an innocent boy, or so they thought, jerking off. She transforms to her human form to also jerk off at the sight only for her to get caught immediately. Whilst transforming, she steps on a twig that raised Asta's guard up only for him to realize he was being watched.

"N-Nero? No wait! I can explain!" Asta said while pulling his pants back up. "N-N-N-Nero... W-What did you s-see?"  Asta asked worried that she might've saw and possibly heard him thinking lewd things about the girls he has met including her.

Nero stood still, face flushed stuttering a bit before replying, "I-I... I saw e-everything, Asta." Asta began sweating before being surprised at her next statement, "I won't tell anyone Asta, don't worry, You just......... have to take responsibility~" She said in a seductive biting her lower lip a bit.

"Wha-What?" Asta questioned while looking at her. "What do you even mean?"

"Oh, you sure are still an innocent boy~ I'll show you what I mean~" Nero replied slowly pulling up her skirt. Asta notices something... dripping down her thighs, something viscous. She walks towards Asta revealing her pink and plump entrance dripping wet with this viscous liquid. "Like what you see?" Nero asked Asta who was as red as a tomato. "I'm asking you somethin, Asta-kun~" She added bringing herself ceven closer to him.

"I-It's a-amazing, N-N-Nero." Asta replied trying his best to resist himself and his schlong from making a move.

"Ara-ara~ You seem to be resisting yourself Asta-kun! You don't have to hold back, you have to take responsibility~" Nero stated unfazed from  her act. Hearing this made Asta's rod to get even bigger, his body started moving on it's own caressing both of her petite legs, slowly kissing towards the center of her thighs. Nero slightly moans at this as her body started to heat up some more. Asta reaches the center, sniffing Nero's black pubic hair, neatly trimmed. "You smell so good Nero!"

Asta began going lower, kissing her lips at the bottom, spreading it a bit to reveal a ball like thing. On instinct he started kissing it, licking it a bit after a while and sucking it from time to time. Nero loved the sensation she was having right now, the way he caressed her thighs, the way he touches her body, the way he teases her, she loved it all. She was suddenly surprised when she felt something so warm and slimy enter her entrance.

Asta has begun to eat her out, his tongue going deep inside her, licking her walls, sucking her love juice. "Nero, you taste so good! As expected from my petite baby~" Asta said making her blush. He proceeds to eat her out, while Nero just moaned in pleasure. "Asta! Yes keep doing that! There, stay right there! Mmmggghhh~" He heard her shout, he felt a pair of hands pushing his face even deeper as his face began to get soaked from Nero's love juice.

"Hnnnnggggghhh! Asta, I'm C-CUMMING!!!" Nero shouted as she climaxed on his face. Asta scooped a lot of it using his tongue before getting up and forcing it down his throat on top of Nero. "D-did I... taste good?" Nero shyly asked to Asta. "You didn't taste good Nero." Asta bluntly said while Nero frowned. "Awwww. Don't be sad Nero, you didn't taste good, because you tasted amazing!" Asta said with stars in his eyes. Nero's mood lightened up and giggled at the sudden childish act. She then smirks at him before leaning closer to his face. She cups his cheeks before they lock lips, she then straddles on him still making out with her boy........... no ........... man.

Whilst making out she notices something  poking her from underneath, she breaks apart from the kiss as she notices that she has stained his pants, not only that but made somebody excited~. "Asta-kun, your other head seems to be excited."  She states while looking at him with lustful eyes.

"I-I... this is so embarrassing N-Nero." Asta said shyly, stuttering a bit from the words the he just said.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with it for you~" Nero said as she slid down from his chest, kissing his pecs, then his abs and eventually, his boxe-

"ASTA! YOU BRAT COME BACK HERE! THE WIZARD KING REQUESTED US TO BE AT HIS DUMB MEETING!" Yami shouted from the base, killing the mood.

"Dammit Yami! I was about to make him feel good" Nero thought before being pushed away by Asta. "Sorry Nero but duty calls." Nero frowns from his statement but was taken aback by his lips locking eith hers. "Mmmph... Asta~" "Nero, I'm sorry. We'll continue this at my room tonight." Asta apologized to her but was still happy because one of his fantasies was about to come true.

Well... Almost.

"B-B-B-BAKASTA AND N-N-N-NERO!?"  A certain Black Bull said watching behind the trees.

To be continued.