Chapter 18

Lisa Pov
I went outside the tent more like distance myself from the campsite.

Sweety where are you?...... Mom asked.

Uhm you let me to go with them to have a trip Mom...... I said to her.

Why did you asked?....... I asked her.

We're here already we have a good news for you...... I heard Dad said

Okay just fetch us here...... I said to him.

Is there something wrong sweety?.......Mom asked.

Mom, Dad someone is courting me......I said to the both of them.

I'm expecting them to be upset but I heard them giggled that made me confused.

Hmm why did you let him court you?..... I heard Dad asked I think they will be upset with this.

Actually Dad uhm it's her....... I said to him but I heard them giggled again like what's happening?

Are you looking down right now sweety?...... Mom asked.

You're not upset?...... I asked her.

Why would we?....... Dad asked.

Because it's a girl not a boy....... I answered.

We know that you won't let her court you if you're just pity to that person sweety...... Mom said.

Hmm okay...... I said.

We will wait you here okay?...... Dad asked and I just hummed then I ended the call and went back to them.

What did aunt and uncle said noona?...... Bambam asked.

They already arrived and someone will fetch us here...... I answered then I felt someone hugged me but I know that warmth so I just calmed myself.

Lisa I'm sorry...... Momo said.

For?...... I asked her.

I don't know you became scary......Momo answered and I looked at her.

Scary?...... I asked her then I remembered what I said to her that I will skin her alive.

I'm just joking I can't do that...... I said to her then I hugged her.

You're really clingy...... Momo said.

I'm not and don't start an argument.....I said to her.

Lili..... Jennie unnie called me so I looked at her.

You're not hugging me anymore.......Jennie unnie said so I slightly pushed Momo and hugged Jennie unnie.

Psh the last time that noona hugged me is at the competition...... Bambam said.

Just join here...... Jennie unnie said to him then Bambam hugged me and Jennie unnie.

You guys look cute....... I heard Irene unnie said then I saw my butler so I run towards him.

Young Miss did you enjoy?......My butler asked.

Ne...... I answered.

Go inside young Miss I'll just help them there...... My butler said and I just nod at him then went inside the van don't worry there's still two van.

After a few minutes I saw Momo entered the van same as my two cousins and some of our friends.

Don't lock yourself in your room when we arrive...... Jennie unnie said and I just give her a thumbs up.

Here Lali...... Rose said and handed me my violin.

Thank you....... I said and she smiled.

Lali be ready okay? Next week will be our graduation...... Jisoo said.

Oh next week will be our graduation also..... Bambam said.

What day?....... Seulgi asked him

Uhm Wednesday...... Bambam answered.

Our graduation will be Tuesday......Rose said.

Oh uhm if you want you can attend our graduation....... Mina said.

Is that okay? We don't even study there...... Jisoo said to her.

It's okay plus Momo will perform......Mina answered.

I hope you will watch ...... Momo said.

I will because I didn't watched your performance at the competition....... I said to her and she smiled.

How about you Lisa noona will your perform?...... Bambam asked.

I don't know...... I answered.

I'll just see you on our graduation Lisa....... Momo said.

Hmm ne..... I said.

Sleep for now....... Momo said and I placed my head on her lap then close my eyes.

When they already got on their house we went to our house as I saw my parents so I hugged them.

Hi aunt, uncle...... Jennie unnie and Bambam said at the same time.

Hi glad to see the both of you here......Mom said.

Btw Mom what is the good news?......I asked her.

Your oppa...... Dad answered that made me confused so I just stayed quiet.

Is alive...... Dad said that made me froze.

H-How uncle?...... Bambam asked him then they told us everything.

OMG maybe Momo's oppa is Henry oppa...... Jennie unnie said.

Sweety are you okay?....... Mom asked worriedly but before I could open my mouth everything went black.