Chapter 13

Next Day

Momo Pov
When I woke up I saw Lisa sleeping at my chest peacefully that made me smile.

Should I ask Henry oppa if I can court her little sister or I will ask Jennie and Bambam?...... I asked myself while looking at Lisa.

I slowly removed Lisa's head and placed it on my pillow so I can go out but before I could stand up she suddenly wrapped her legs around me.

Lisa...... I said softly and slowly shake her body then she hummed and opened her eyes slowly.

Morning...... I said to her and smiled.

M-Morning....... Lisa said.

Let's go outside?....... I asked her and she just nod at me then we went outside.

Morning guys....... Jackson oppa said then Lisa went to Jennie and hugged her.

Morning Lili...... Jennie said to her and smiled.

Unnie how can I take a bath here?......Lisa asked her.

There's a lake we can go there.......I said to her.

Uhm us? But there's uhm...... Lisa said and glanced at then boys.

Don't worry Lis we will go there when you guys already got back here......Jackson oppa said to her and smiled.

I'm regretting this.... Lisa muttered as she looked down but enough for us to hear it.

Hmm do you have a problem?......Jisoo asked her.

I'm not okay with the idea in the lake......Lisa answered.

You will enjoy it Lili I promise......Jennie said to her.

Okay just call me if we will leave......Lisa said and went back inside the tent.

Don't worry guys maybe later Lisa will be okay with this...... Bambam said to them.

I'll go to Lisa maybe five minutes let's go to the lake...... I said to them then I went inside the tent as I saw Lisa looking at her violin so I sat beside her.

Hey...... I said then she looked at me then looked at her violin again.

Is this will be fun?....... Lisa asked while looking at her violin.

It will just enjoy Lisa okay?....... I said to her.

Taking a bath in the lake I don't like it...... Lisa said.

You will love it Lisa...... I said and hold her hand.

You know when you're holding my hand my heart beat started to be fast and I know it's not normal...... Lisa said shyly that made me chuckle.

We're just same Lisa you're making me feel something that is not normal for just two person being friends...... I said to her.

What do you mean?....... Lisa asked confusedly then I went infront of her.

Hmm what are you doing?...... Lisa asked

Lisa let me introduce myself to you......I said to her.

But I know you already you're Momo....... Lisa said.

Lisa you asked Jennie if she know a girl named Hirai right?...... I asked her and she just nod at me.

Lisa it's not a name it's my surname I'm Momo Hirai. I met you already when we're still kids in Japan you're playing your violin in the restaurant...... I said to her.

So you're that girl?...... Lisa asked and I nod my head.

Lisa you're the reason why I started to play a violin. After that day I wanted to meet you but I don't know how until I grew up and one day our prof told us about the competition. I decided to play the See You Again because I really wanted to see you again and I did....... I said to her.

We became friends. Then someone told me about you that you went to Japan when you're six Lisa you're the kid the reason why I became violinist...... I added and smiled.

Lisa I ...... I said and released a deep sigh.

Lisa I love you....... I said to her.

W-What?....... Lisa asked.

I love you...... I said to her.

It's okay if you don't feel the same way but Lisa give me a chance let me cou-

I didn't finished my statement when Lisa suddenly kissed my lips that made me froze.

I watched a movie and I saw the person kissed the person who confessed to her because she also feel the same thing...... Lisa said.

T-That means you l-love me too?......I asked her.

N-Ne...... Lisa said shyly and I hugged her.

I love you Lisa...... I said and pulled out.

C-Can I court you?..... I asked her.

For me you can but you should ask Jennie unnie and Bammie...... Lisa answered.

I will....... I said and hugged her again.

I will tell this to Henry oppa also when we got back.