Chapter 14

No One Pov
When Lisa and Momo went outside the tent the both of them and they friends except for the boys went to the lake.

U-Unnie ...... Lisa called Jennie.

Yes Lili?....... Jennie asked her.

After this can I have a normal bath?...... Lisa asked her.

Sure all of us will have that.....Jennie said to her and smiled as Lisa remove her jacket leaving her wearing her sporty bra and a short that made them gulped.

OMG....... Sana said and gulped.

Fresh ....... Rose said and gulped.

Stop drooling....... Jisoo said to them as they covered Lisa.

Yah! You're blocking the best view of our lives...... Yeri said to them.

You perverts ....... Seulgi said to her as they went to the water with Lisa.

Let's join them...... Jihyo said as they joined Lisa and the others leaving Momo and Jennie.

Jen ..... Momo called her so Jennie looked at bed.

Wae?....... Jennie asked her.

Uhm how can I say this....... Momo said as she stand up that made Jennie confused.

Momo did you do something wrong to Lisa?...... Jennie asked her in a serious tone.

Jennie I'm..... Momo said and closed her eyes.

Momo you're pissi-

Jennie didn't finished her statement when Momo cutted her off.

I'm courting Lisa....... Momo said and opened her eyes.

Wait what!?...... Jennie shouted that made their friends alarmed but because of it Lisa run away.

Jen what happened?....... Jisoo asked her worriedly.

Are you okay unnie?...... Yeri asked her.

Yes I'm just shocked....... Jennie answered.

Wae?...... Irene asked her.

Momo is courting my cousin which is Lisa...... Jennie answered that made their eyes widen.

Jinjja!?...... They asked her unison.

Yes and I just want to tell it to Jen so she can be aware....... Momo answered.

Just make sure you won't hurt her......Jennie said to her.

I won't hurt her Jen...... Momo said to her and smiled.

Speaking of Lisa where is she?......Jennie asked them.

Uhm Li-

Seulgi stopped herself from talking when she didn't saw Lisa at her back.

Uhm Lisa she's not here....... Seulgi said.

What!? Go find her....... Jennie said.

Does Lisa know where is the campsite?....... Jeongyeon asked them.

I think she don't..... Momo answered.

I'll tell the guys so they can help us....Jihyo said then left.

Let's find her but do you guys know where is the campsite?....... Wendy asked them.

Yes...... They said in unison then they separated ways to find Lisa.

It's already lunch and the boys also Lisa's guards help them to find her.

While Momo is walking she heard someone groaning in pain.

OMG w-who's that?...... Momo asked as she picked up a stick.

Yah! I'm asking who's that?...... Momo asked as she slowly walk where the groan is coming from.

Lisa?...... Momo asked when she saw her sitting while her back is leaning in the tree.

OMG are you okay?...... Momo asked her worriedly when she saw a lot of bruises to her.

It hurts...... Lisa said and started to cry.

What happened to you?...... Momo asked her.

I slipped then I heard something behind the bushes that's why I started to run again I didn't noticed that there's a lot of sharp things here......Lisa answered while crying.

Hey it's okay I'm here....... Momo said and hugged her.

You're coward remember?...... Lisa asked her.

Maybe but don't worry okay?......Momo said to her and wiped her tears.

Can you walk?....... Momo asked her.

If I can I'm sure that I'm not here anymore...... Lisa said to her.

You're tall how can I carry you?.....Momo asked her.

Not my problem just call someone please it really hurts....... Lisa said to her.

Okay wait here...... Momo said and run away.

After a few moments Momo came back with Jackson so he carried Lisa back to the campsite.

Do you guys have any kit?..... Wendy asked them.

Yeah here...... Mina said and handed it to her as she started to treat Lisa's bruises.

Why did you even run away?......Jennie asked her.

I got scared when you suddenly shouted...... Lisa answered while sobbing.

Stop crying Lali your eyes are already swollen..... Rose said to her.

Hey stop crying...... Momo said to her.

Gosh if something happen worst than this I'll be dead to Henry oppa.....Momo said in her mind.

I'll be dead to her parents if something happen worst than this.......Bambam and Jennie said in their mind