Chapter 2

One Week Later

Momo Pov
Wow time flies so fast. Today we will have a competition with the other university.

Uhm do we even know where is the auditorium of this university?.....Nayeon unnie asked.

We should ask some students who's studying here because we didn't asked Prof...... Mark oppa answered.

Uhm can we know where is the auditorium here?....... Jihyo asked a random student.

We will go there now do you want to come with us?..... She asked her.

Yeah sure..... Jihyo answered then they started to walk so we just followed them.

When we're already near we saw our Prof so we thank that random student then we approached him.

What took you guys long?...... Prof asked.

Prof this university is more bigger than our university plus we don't know where is the auditorium......Bambam said to him.

Okay okay but Momo, Dahyun go at the back of the stage you guys are next..... Prof said.

Eh I thought we will be the last?......I asked him.

Well the representative of this university chose to be the last one to perform...... Prof said.

Okay see you later guys....... Dahyun said to them.

Win okay?...... Nayeon unnie said.

Yeah yeah bye........ I said then we went at the back of the stage.

Are you ready Dubu?....... I asked her when they called the name of our university.

As always unnie...... Dahyun answered and smiled.

Please welcome Momo Hirai and Kim Dahyun...... The person said so we went on the stage.

Please be quiet and wait for their performance to be finish...... The woman said then I signaled Dubu to start

While I'm playing the violin I couldn't stop myself but to think of her. Imagining that she's watching me playing the violin.

After our performance the crowd started to scream so me and Dahyun bowed our head then left the stage.

Wow that's awesome Momoring, Dubu..... Jeongyeon said.

Just need a little bit more impact but it's okay our victory is not in danger........ Mark oppa said and smiled.

Even the other students of the university scream because of your performance unnie...... Tzuyu said then our friends started to compliment us about our performance we didn't even realized the woman is speaking again because of Bambam being naughty again.

Let's all welcome Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban...... The woman said that made Bambam stopped.

Wait what?...... Bambam asked then they started to perform.

I don't know but when the woman who's holding the violin started to plain there's something that I felt a sadness.

Lisayah....... Bambam said and his voice is full of concern.

I looked at the girl who's playing the violin her eyes are closed and there's a tear escaping on her eyes.

After their performance Bambam left us and we remembered that he might get lost here so we started to find him.

After a few minutes of finding him we saw him hugging a girl so we decided to approach him.

You okay now?..... We heard Bambam asked the girl.

Bam your girlfriend?...... Jackson oppa asked him then they looked at us.

Ani she's my cousin the one I'm talking about...... Bambam answered.

Bammie I want to go home......The girl named Lisa said to him and a group of girls appeared maybe that's her friends.

OMG you made us worry...... The girl named Jennie said to her then hugged her.

I'm sorry I just want to hug someone after I perform like what I'm doing when I was a kid ....... Lisa said.

It's okay but don't do that again okay?...... Jennie said to her.

Hmm can I go home?...... Lisa asked her.

We need to stay here for the mean time Lisa..... One of her friends said to her.

We will go now I'll just see you later Bam after they announce the winner...... Jennie said to him then they left.

Bam can we be friends with your cousin?........ Yugyeom asked him.

Uhm she's not that sociable person so yeah I'm not sure about that.....Bambam answered.

Nah I'll handle it later but for now let's go back to the auditorium.....Nayeon unnie said and we just nod at her.