Chapter 8

Momo Pov
We're here back to Lisa's house. Her hug is relaxing and it's comfortable like I want to hug her everytime.

Here you can borrow that so we can start..... Lisa said and handed me the pink violin that made me smiled widely.

Wow I've been wanting a pink violin before thank you for letting me hold it...... I said to her.

You can have it if you want besides I have some spare of it....... Lisa said.

Jinjja?...... I asked her and she just nod at me.

But uhm I have a signature on it......Lisa said as I saw a signature maybe this is her signature.

You're signature when you're still a kid right noona?...... Bambam asked her.

Yeah....... Lisa answered.

Wait this violin is your violin when you're still a kid?...... I asked her and she just nod at me.

Then I'll take a good care of it...... I said to her.

Hmm Dahyun told me that you like that that's why that's the one I grabbed...... Lisa said then I looked at Dahyun.

Well she asked me unnie...... Dahyun said.

Thank you..... I said and hugged her and I felt that she froze then I hear her heart beat fasten so I pulled out from the hug.

Now let's start I'll play the piano.....Jennie said and we just nod at her.

I'll record it and post it...... Nayeon unnie said.

Your university won't mind right?.......Mark oppa asked them.

It won't....... Seulgi answered then we started to play.

Lisa told me my part and the part we will be dueting. While she's playing I feel love because of it.

As the part came where we will be dueting everything became black that I only saw Lisa.

Everything stopped for a moment. I just snapped out when I heard someone shouted.

I'm fucking inlove even though I don't know who's the reason...... Yeri said.

I feel love....... Bambam said.

It's your first time to play romantic theme how come you made us feel like that Lili?........ Jennie asked her.

First time?....... Irene unnie asked her.

Yeah she always play a dramatic theme since hyung died she's often to play a hip-hop or some theme which that make you want to dance now.........Bambam answered.

Then how the hell does it feels like she's inlove even Momoring?......Jeongyeon asked.

Inlove?...... Lisa asked.

Yeah when you feel complete, when your heartbeat fasten and feel butterflies you will just realize that you love someone........ Jinyoung oppa said to her.

I just express what I feel that's all.....Lisa said then they looked at me.

While you?....... Jihyo asked.

Same as to Lisa....... I answered then Nayeon unnie approached.

I recorded it and gosh Momo the way you look at Lisa it explains everything....... Nayeon unnie whispered.

Eyes can't lie...... Nayeon unnie added.

Btw guys I'll just upload this video and let's see what will happen......Nayeon unnie said to them.

Well we also need to go...... Irene unnie said.

Us also....... Sana said.

Okay be careful okay?....... Jennie said.

I'll be going back here and will stay here noonas...... Bambam said to the both of them.

That's good...... Jennie said.

I'm going to my room now bye...... Lisa said then left so we also left.

When I arrived at the house I saw my parents and my adopted big brother.

Who's violin is that?..... He asked as I approached them.

A friend gave it to me Henry oppa......I said to him.

Can I take a look?

Can I take a look?....... Henry oppa asked so I just hand it to him.

We're not really close though but he's really protective.

It looks familiar...... Henry oppa said then he looked at the part where Lisa's signature is.

That's Lisa's violin...... I said to him as I saw his expression changed.

Manoban?...... Dad asked and I just nod at him then they looked at Henry oppa.

Wae is there a problem?....... I asked them then my parents released a deep sigh.

Momo do you know about the ship that sank years ago?...... Mom asked.

Yes who wouldn't?....... I said to her.

When I said who wouldn't? I mean it because that ship have the Manoban's son in.

I think Henry you should tell her your real identity...... Dad said that made me confused.

What do you mean Dad?...... I asked him.

I just introduced myself as Henry right when I woke up from a coma for months?...... Henry oppa asked and I just nod at him.

Your parents found me in the sea almost dead...... Henry oppa said.

I'm one of the people inside the ship that sank Momo...... Henry oppa said that made me shocked.

I'm Henry Manoban Bruschweiler the oldest child of the Manoban-Bruschweiler family......Henry oppa said that made me gasps.

But why didn't you let someone know about it?...... I asked him but I'm still shocked because of the revealing thing.

I don't know what to do that time Momo I've been thinking about what happened. I swear I told your parents and asked for help to go back but I'm scared to go back....... Henry oppa answered.

Scared of what?...... I asked him.

Henry needs a psychiatrist that time Momo that's why it took a long time for him to heal because of the incident but when he introduced his self no one believes him because he already grew up as his face became more mature....... Dad answered.

Lisa will be happy if she will know about this...... I said.

I didn't know that she will be here.....Henry oppa said.

She's enrolled to the another university and she just went here to attend the graduation but I heard she will stay here for good..... I said to him.

Can you help me to Lisa?...... Henry oppa asked and I just nod at him.

You lose in the competition right?.....Mom asked and I just nod at her.

Who won?..... Dad asked.

Lisa...... I answered.

Not a doubt...... Henry oppa said and smiled.

I still can't believe it he's alive Lisa's brother is alive.