Part 2

The school bell rang out like a siren through the little town of Haddonfield. Crowds of children ran out of the main entrance, delight shown on their faces except for that of Michael's. He ran over to his Grandma, Eden who was smiling at Michael. When he reached her, he was lifted from his feet and hugged tightly.

"Have you have a good day at school, sonny?" Eden beamed.

"No, Grandma." Michael looked at his feet.

"Aw, no. What happened today?"

"Billy and George were being horrible to me." Michael replied. "They got me into some trouble."

"What kinda trouble?"

"I got into a fight with em. They were calling me names and tripping me over in class with their feet." Michael said, glancing up at his Grandma as she frowned.

"Some kids are so mean, Mike. Come on, lets go back to my place, I've made some treats for you and your sisters."

Michael ran all the way back to his Grandma's house where he was greeted by his sister, Judith with her boyfriend, Danny.

"Hey, Michael." Danny said.

"Hi." Michael replied.

"Aw, Judy, Danny!" Eden exclaimed as she hugged them both leaving the Myers youngest member of the family, Cynthia in her push chair.

"Grandma!" Judith smiled. "Me and Danny will be going out for a walk and might not be back to pick Michael and Cynthia up early."

"Aw, don't worry about that, dear. I'll take them back home as soon as your parents get home. Now, you two go have fun."

"Aw, thanks, Grandma!" Judith hugged Eden tightly.

"Go inside with your sister, Michael." Eden said. "The treats are on the table."

Michael ran off inside with Cynthia in the push chair as Eden closed the door when Judith and Danny walked away for a romantic night together.

A few hours later

"Grandma?" Michael asked as Eden was knitting a sweater for Cynthia.

"Yes, dear."

"What's the bogeyman?"

"Why he doesn't exist, dear." Eden giggled.

"Arthur and Billy said that he would come for me on Halloween night."

"They are silly boys, Michael. The bogeyman doesn't exist."

"Did you see the man dressed in black at school?"

"What man, Mikey?"

"He was staring at me. Telling me to kill George and Billy."

Eden stared at Michael with fear in her eyes.

"He told you to do what?"

"He told me to kill them cos they were picking on me." Michael said. Eden noticed Michael's eyes grew a darker black than what they were before.

"Don't listen to strangers, Michael." Eden replied putting her knitting tools down, then looked back at Michael to find him staring outside the window intently. "Michael?" She came over to where he was then placed her hand on his shoulder.

"You ok?" Eden asked.

Michael did not reply.

"Mikey? You better get your drawing stuff away. Its nearly time for you and Cynthia to go home." Eden caught a glimpse of one of Michaels drawings and tried not to gasp when she seen that he had drawn his family with Judith scribbled out using red crayon. It looked as though there was knife inside her chest.