i. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

"To the arcade." he smiled back, hoping she'd take pity onto him and pass off a few extra quarters, "Hey there, Winkel."

Winkel only purred.

"Here, be sure to tell Rustin hello." Mrs Carmichael said as she leaned over the porch to hand him four quarter. Jude tried not to laugh at the name she'd always gotten wrong, "Haven't seen him in quite sometime."

"His bike was fixed so he doesn't need me to drive him everywhere." Jude said, taking the quarts with a small smile, she caught sight of his blue painted nails after taking them, "Thanks a billion."

She smiled, Jude's eyes falling onto the for rent sign in her front yard, "Haven't found any biters yet?"

"A few, we're just trying to figure out what to do with Wink." she said, petting the one eyed cat, "Our new place doesn't allow pets."

"Really?" Jude frowned, looking at the black cat with green eyes, "Poor wink."

"Jude!" Dustin yelled from the Gratton sign, "I'm leaving in three seconds!"

"Thanks again." Jude smiled at the woman, putting the quarters into his pocket, "Have a good night."

The woman smiled, waving to Dustin as Jude peddled off toward him.

"Lady killer." Dustin laughed as Jude road up besides him.

"What?" Jude asked in disbelief, gripping his handle bars, "She's like, fifty-one."

"Still." Dustin said, the pair peddling down the small hill as the trailer park was behind them now, getting smaller and smaller, "How's it feel for a older woman to have the hots for you."

"Oh, shut up, Rustin." Jude gave a snort as he peddled before him.

"It's not funny!" Dustin yelled back, catching up quickly.

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword." the blonde animated character on the video game spoke suductivly.

"Oh, Jesus. I'm in unchartered territory here, guys." Dustin panicked as the four leaned around him to watch what would happen next.

"Watch right here, I tell you this every time." Jude huffed, pointing toward the bottom of the screen.

"Down! Down! Down!" Lucas yelled as the dragon came into sight.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Dustin yelled back, yanking the controller and pressing the single button over and over.

"Get ready to attack, get ready the attach!"

"Watch it, watch it, watch it!"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

Dustin's character was hit with the fire, ashing away into a pile to the ground.

"No! No! No!" Dustin yelled, throwing his hands over his head. Jude ducked to avoid his hand hitting him, bumping into Mike slightest as he patted his shoulder in a sorry, "I hate this overpriced bullshit! Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!"

"You're just not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day." Lucas spoke arrogant like, a cheeky grin on his face as he patted Dustin's shoulder, "But until then, Princess Daphne is still mine."

"Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug." Dustin commented, rolling his eyes.

"You're a sore loser." Jude said honestly.

"I am not!" Dustin defended himself.

"You are." Jude argued back with a raise of his eyebrows, "Tell him, Mike."