27) Dirty Desires

🦋

The room was radiating with dark shades of red, the fluorescent lightning was setting a right mood for the playtime. The walls were painted red and on those walls the erotic kinky paintings of lust were giving a intense sexual atmosphere to the dark room.

In the middle of the room a girl was bound naked on the trellis of the big iron bed, her wrists were strapped together to the railings of the bed and her ankles tightened to the bedposts.

The red ropes bonding her perky white breasts were looking as if someone had written a poetry of lust on her skin with a red ink of submission. The ropes were tightening her thighs in a criss-cross manner as if a snake was gliding through her skin.

However no ropes were restricting the heat between her legs, no ropes were needed there. Her red hungry flesh was glistening bright as the unholy thoughts ran through her mind.

She couldn't see how sexy and alluring her reflection was looking on the full sized mirror surrounding the bed because the silk black cloth over her eyes was restricting her view.

However her black sleek hair knows no bounds as they splattered freely spreading their scent around the room.

Like a good little girl she was waiting for him, her sir. Tonight her sir will teach her about patience and let her know what passion feels like.

She could feel him around her, he was near. Maybe like a king he was sitting on the red leather couch where he had screwed her mind off last time or maybe he is near that sex swing recalling the time how he was inside her in that sexy unmistakable position.

She licked her dry lips thinking maybe he was standing in front of her with a riding crop in his hand and his lustful eyes were travelling to her nude form ,feasting his eyes on the red heat on her centre planning to fuck her hard in some exotic position.

She knew he was close to her, she can feel him around her. She can feel him even from a mile away. They have that love and bond between them. She cherished the moments with her sir.

He was her religion and she was his faith.

Her ears perked up as she heard his manly footsteps on the wooden floor. Now she was sure he was very close to her standing just beside the bed, her flesh burned crimson red as she knew his lustful eyes were now worshipping her nude body.

She could feel him getting hard without even looking at it, she could hear his dirty thoughts, it was frightening her still she wanted to submit everything to him, her body, her heart, her soul and her power.

The smell of arousal was floating in the dark room, was it her smell of arousal or his? She wondered.

The stickiness in her center told her it was hers and it was the outcome of the dirty thoughts running through her mind.

She bit her lips thinking, what a little slut she is!

Her trail of thought broke when she heard the lightning sound of the match stick, it made her gulp and her bounded hands twitched a little as she turned her face at the direction from where the sound had come.

Was she really ready for this?

Lightning the Japanese candles he looked at her naked form bound to the trellis of the bed, speaking the story of submission he had earned from her. Her chest was going up and down in anticipation of what is coming next for her and the ropes bonding those perky breasts,the sight was so damn alluring and inviting he just wanted to latch his lips to her nipples and suck on them till his heart's content, however he chose to wait.