"what is happening here? what are you doing, Tae?" Jimin asking walking out of the kitchen when he heard loud noises from the living room. 

"Shut up, Jimin. Don't interfere." Taehyung snapped still looking at the younger sharply to which the eldest of all scoffed crossing his arms on the chest, walking back to the kitchen knowing how much taehyung is going to regret this later. No one has ever seen taehyung this mad and annoyed. Though if he was angry or annoyed, he neither showed nor took it out on someone. 

"What is the eigth rule, Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked again with the same tone. 

" No stubborn behaviour." he muttlered again. 

" dont you think you deserve a punishment right now?" taehyung croaked as he looked jeongguk who was trembling in fear. 

" Nwo. Kookie ish sowwy. Kookie won' rwepeat this again." He requested with quivering lips, ready to burst out in tears anytime. Taehyung shook his head in denial " Come here" The elder beckoned. Jeongguk shook his head but he pulled him holding his wrist " Nwo" the little one requested again. 

Taehyung pulled jeongguk to himself again laid him backwards across his lap. he srtipped down his sweats and boxers down until his ankles left him a bare butt. The elder lift his hand and flung it on his butt really hard. Younger closed his eyes shut and winced loudly in pain. 

Jimin couldn't have proper sight of what is happening but he gasped when he realised that his best friend was spanking his boyfriend. He was really angry with his friend for his actions and felt sad for the little one as he couldn't help him.

Taehyung spanked the younger for 10 times straight and pulled his pants back up and sat him up on his lap. The little one felt his butt sore after a hard punishment. Tears were cascading down continuesly due to stinging pain in his bottom half.

" Never disobey the rules again. Do you understand"  taehyung warned the younger who nodded immediately while getting off lap. 

He quietly wobbled to his room sniffing loudly. Taehyung sighed loudly and continued his work until he heard his hyung speak, walking to him from the kitchen.

" Seriously, Tae. Do you have to this far just because he wanted to show you something?." Jimin legit yelled picking up the piece of paper from the ground. 

"Couldn't you give him your five minutes of your time? The poor boy waits for you every night to spend time with but falls asleep before you come home. Again, you leave to work before he wakes up in the morning. He just wanted a little attention from his boyfriend or at least his caregiver cause he was worried. He protested to stay awake though he was tired just to make this drawing for you which said that ' It's ok, taetae. kookie is with you' thinking that it will make you happy and less tired. He was so excited to show you this and was waiting for you to come back as soon as possible but you just ruined the whole moment." Jimin yelled smashing the paper with the drawing on it on taehyung's face angrily. 

" fuck you, Taehyung. The little one would just forgive you just like that when you apologize. That's how innocent he is and you know that too. You don't deserve immediate forgiveness from him after what you did today." Jimin huffed angrily being really disappointed at the younger's actions. 

well, with taehyung, realisation had a crash landing him. He just stared at jimin with wide eyes and mouth ajar. He was brought back to the world from his thoughts. 

"H-hy-hyung!" he sturtterd turning the paper in his hands to look at it properly. He felt like shit after he looked at the drawing in front of him. There were 2 people standing eachothers hands looking at eachother in their eyes. He guessed the tall guy was himself and the short guy was jeongguk. Jeongguks figure had a cloud above his head which said 'it's ok, taetae. Kookie is with you.' he gulped thickly thinking about how jeongguk might be feeling right now. He knew he fucked up big time.