Kidnapped

" You are just mine and that's final ."

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

??? was getting mad whenever Taehyung touches and comes closer to Jungkook. Taehyung and jk were wearing clothes and Taehyung was being a complete pervert and touching Jungkook here and there making him a blushing mess.

JK: " should we go back I am tired " 

he yawns while saying this and rubs his eyes looking cute which can't be resisted by the older male and he nods at his cute-looking bunny. Jungkook jumps on Taehyung and he carries him to the car while the younger is playing with his hair.  Making him sit in the passenger seat and himself in driving seat he drove off to his mansion. 

AFTER FEW DAYS

Jungkook was cooking in the kitchen with jin and both giggling and talking about how the other day's meeting went and how cute Jungkook's personalities are. 

JIN: baby can u go buy me stuff I need it right now?

Jungkook: yes of curse momma say * smiles softly at him and takes his phone and purse * 

Jin: buy me a few vegetables and sauce with butter and black pepper  

Jungkook nods and leaves to a store to buy these things. 

he was walking around and was taking stuff when he felt someone's stare on him so he turned around to see who it is but found no one and ignored the feeling and again started looking for his stuff.  Walking to the cash counter and paying for stuff making his way home when he felt someone following him. 

Jungkook turned around to see who it was but no one to be found, he again continued walking when ??? hit his head and everything went black in front of Jungkook's eyes. 

AT MANSION TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I came home just now and went to the room to see what my baby is doing but didn't encounter him, walking to itching hoping he is there but he wasn't so I went to eomma.

Tae: mom have u seen jungkook?

jin: yeah he went to the market but it's already 3 hours he didn't come and isn't picking up the call  I am worried baby do something.

I got worried when mom told me about this where is he, I was trying to call him again but his phone is switched off so I told mom and dad that I am going to find him and walk to my car seat and start driving looking around. 

after 2 hours of searching for him, I got back home but didn't find him at all I am scared where is he I didn't show how much scared I am to my parents and others n stay strong mom lost hope and started crying 30 minutes back I hope he is fine and safe.

WITH JUNGKOOK 

I woke up with a huge headache and looking around it was a bedroom but with neon lights and all dim. I am sad I wanna leave I tries to move but I left my left foot heavy so I looked at it and it was locked with the bed pole with the help of cuff... tears ready to drop from my eyes after looking at it. 

" Taehyung " is the only name that left my mouth being scared I need him right now to take me from here where are u Taehyungie I feel scared and lonely please come and save me. I was crying silently when the door opens revealing someone I tried to look who it is and rubbed my watery eyes to clear my vision but that person was wearing a mask. 

Jungkook : who - whoa re u?

????: how can u forget me babyboy .

I felt I heard this voice and got more scared, that guy came closer to me and I moves back lil but he pulled and removed his mask making my eyes go wide in shock 

Jungkook : Y-You ???

????: * smirks * yeah me 

___________________________________

 kim616jungook and @btsf50 thank u for your help guys love u both so much 

___________________________________