Chapter 47 : Luciel (1)

Start from the beginning

Zero: Saving damsels in distress is a hero's job, especially if one of those damsels is as pretty as you Karin-senpai.

Karin is taken by surprise by my counter-attack, which makes her blush.

Karin: You seem to be very good with your words.

Zero: I know, I've heard it all too often.

At this point, Kanata seems to wake up from her little nap and introduces herself.

Kanata: Kanata-chan is Kanata Konoe, I'm a third-year student at Nijigasaki, nice to meet Zero-chan

Zero: Konoe? By any chance are you related to the Konoe family of Kyoto?

Kanata: It's my father's side of the family but I don't know much about them, why?

Zero: Because my family is also from Kyoto too my grandfather tells me that our two families have been on good terms for generations. I was just curious if you were a member or not.

Kanata: I see, I see. Then... it decides...

Zero: Decide what?

Kanata: From now on, Zero-chan is Kanata's Ototo.

Kanata says using my thighs as a pillow

Shizuku: Kanata-san ?!

Zero: *slight laugh* Well it seems I've gained another sibling it's seems

I reply by stroking her hair which makes her feel comfortable

Shizuku: I think it's our turn, my name is Osaka Shizuku I'm a first year, nice to meet you senpai.

Zero: Likewise Shizuku-chan

Kasumin: My name is Kasumi Nakasu, my goal is to be the cutest school idol, nice to meet you senpai.

Zero: Kasumi Nakasu? Um, Kasukasu?

Kasumin: Kyaaaa, it's Kasumin, don't call me Kasukasu, that name is forbidden.

I can't help but give a slight mocking smile at Kasumin's reaction, which she seems to have noticed.

Kasumin: Senpai, you did that on purpose, didn't you?

Zero: I don't know what you mean Kasumin

I say with a smile as if I don't know what she is talking about

Kasumin: Mumu

Then comes Rina's turn she introduces herself without her Rina board

Rina: My name is Rina Tennoji,...nice to meet you senpai.

Zero: Nice to meet you Rina-chan

I say with a smile then pat her head which draws many reactions from the other girls

Zero: Now that the introductions are done I guess you have a lot of questions for me I guess?

Yu: Um, what were those monsters and why did it seem like you guys knew each other?

Setsuna: This situation looks like it was straight out of a superhero live-action movie.

When Setsuna pointed this out I couldn't help but scratch the back of my head as what she said was true, well from a certain point of view.

Zero: To understand what I'm about to explain to you I would ask you to be open-minded as some of it might not make much sense to you at first.

Kasumin: I don't think it's that hard to understand at the moment.

Zero: Are you familiar with the multiverse theory?

Kasumin: I take that back.

Setsuna: This is the myth that our world coexists with many other universes, which continually divide into divergent, different and inaccessible universes. Each world contains a unique version of each person experiencing a different situation at the same moment in time.