"I'm here, don't worry." I almost instantly replied, following after them. I walked past them, leading Nathan to the back, where my cabin was.

I opened the door before he walked in, laying my sister down on the large bed. I made sure to cover her well with the blankets, kissing her forehead. She hummed in response, resting her head on my lap after I sat down.

I looked up to Nathan, who simply watched me run my fingers through her hair soothingly. "Where did you put him?" I mouthed, getting a few quick hand signals from him. He made one that made it seem as if he was handcuffed, before motioning towards the far back of the jet with his thumb. I nodded once I understood.

This jet has a small compartment in the back, like a small cell. It's under extreme security, now that Hale's my little prisoner...

Aunt Cara once said I had a fire in me. I'll show her that what's in me isn't fire, but a whole explosion, full of blood, flames and a burning rage. The one rage I've been keeping to myself for a while now. On the other side, I'm glad it'll be Hale who gets the first taste. And I'll make sure he doesn't survive it.

She was my mother's sister. Sadly, she died in a car accident. My family had always suspected it was caused because of one of the many bounties she had. Her and my mother were quite the fatales, making enemies left and right. Especially my aunt. My mother was more reserved.

My attention fell on Isabella once I heard a sob. I kept her wrapped around one of the blankets and Mateo's blazer- one she didn't seem to let go of. "Let's get you cleaned up..." While helping her sit up, she sniffled, causing me to wipe the tear that had strolled down her cheek.

Nathan slowly shut the door behind him as he left, leaving me alone with her. I gave my sister an apologetic look, the pain I felt in me slightly showing on the outside. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there to protect you..." My words came out as a whisper, the knot in my throat threatening to make my voice crack. She didn't reply, but as soon as I helped her stand up, she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back, soothingly running my hand through her dark brown hair.

I slightly opened the bathroom's door after I heard the bedroom's one open. My eyes landed on Mateo, who had walked in and was placing what seemed to be a set of clothes along with what I recognized to be candy on the bed. He left for a moment, before coming back in with a jar of cookies. When his eyes met mine, he slightly jumped back.

"I uh- got these for her..." He muttered, motioning towards the stuff he had placed on the bed. "How's she doing?"

Before answering, I closed the door behind me and turned to Isabella, who stood in front of the mirror while slowly brushing her wet, long hair. I wrapped a robe over her shoulders, before speaking. "Mateo's here-"

Before I could finish, she dropped the hairbrush and limped out of the bathroom. As I walked out, I watched as he held her tightly in his arms, a loving look in his eyes. I ended up leaning against the doorframe, just taking in the sight.

He eventually led her to the bed, where they laid beside each other. She reached for the jar of cookies, before shoving her hand inside it and pulling out a few. I felt like I was watching baby Isabella all over again. When she used to hide with me behind the kitchen counter whenever we'd steal the cookies because dad gave us permission to eat them before dinner, trying to eat them before mom found out.

I raised an eyebrow once Mateo began to pat the spot opposite from Isabella's. "I think you need a break Gaby..." He gave me an apologetic look as he spoke. I couldn't help but sigh, before walking over to them and kicking off my heels. After I laid beside him, he wrapped his arms over both me and Isabella's shoulders.