Winter Isn't the Only Thing Coming

Start from the beginning

He grabbed a condom and put it on. He got into postion and thrust in and out. I moaned loudly and my nails instantly dragged down his back. This caused him to groan. He was taking it easy as not to hurt me. I soon began meeting him halfway. We both moaned and groaned from pleasure.

After 30 mintues of pure bliss, we were exhausted. He laid beside me and looking at me lovingly. His thumb caressing my cheek. I looked at him and leaned up to him and kissed him. This kiss wasn't filled with lust. It was filled with love and compassion. Our sweaty bodies were still intertwined as I laid my head on his chest. We both fell asleep feeling happy.

Present time:
I smiled thinking about it. The morning had been perfect. He woke me up with kisses on my face and shoulder. I wanted to stay there all day, but the others would get suspious if we did. Although before we got up, we had another round at it. He even helped me get dressed. Although he decided to be teasing and kiss my neck and I buttoned my jeans up. I tilted my head to the side giving him more access. Which I probably shouldn't have done, cause before I knew it, I had another hickey. This one couldn't be hid either. Hopefully my hair would hide it somewhat. We exited the tent and went down to where the others were. Apparently Beth had gone into shock and Hershel was no where to be seen. Mr. Deputy and Glenn went to find him. Carol looked at me and Daryl with a smile on her face. "Hey, Amalia. Could you help me?" Carol asked. There was another reason she was doing this. I nodded and Daryl sneakily kissed my cheek and went hunting. I walked over to Carol and sat down. I picked up some laundry and started folding them. Carol broke the silence, "So, did you have fun last night?" I blushed bright red, "Wh-what are you talk-alking about?" She gave me a smirk, "I heard you two. Don't deny it." She was teasing me. She giggled which is a good thing, after Sophia she seemed shut off. I did too, but I had Daryl. She didn't have anybody. Then a thought crossed my mind, if Sophia was her mother, where's the father? "Carol, where is Sophia's father?" I asked. She visibly flinched and stopped what she was doing. I put my hand on hers, "Sorry. You don't have to answer that." She shook her head, "No, you are part of the group, you should know. My husband's name was Ed. He was abusive and cruel. He didn't love me or Sophia. He died when a hoard came through our camp. We lost many people that night." I squeezed her hand to comfort her. She smiled and then continued to do laundry and I did the same.

A little bit later my stomach growled. I sighed. Carol laughed a little, "Why don't you go make a sandwich?" I nodded and left to go into the house. Once I got in the kitchen, I saw Lori and Andrea arguing. They both stopped when they looked at me. I felt the tension in the air. Lori spoke first, "We need your help." I had a bad feeling about this. I stepped closer, "Yea, what do you need?" Lori sighed and I could tell Andrea was done with everything, "Beth took the knife I gave her to eat her food. I found out and took it from her. She was going to kill herself." I looked shocked. I ran upstairs to Beth's room. I opened it and jumped up only to relax when she noticed it was me. I sighed, "Please never do that." She looked confused. I explained further, "Don't kill yourself. You have become dear to me. Think about Hershel, Maggie, and Patricia. They would be broken if you killed yourself. I almost did the same thing, but something stopped me." She looked guilty, "What stopped ya?" I had tears running down my face, "My family. Bobby, Dean, Sam, my dad. Cas. They all love me. Especially Dean. Dean would follow in footsteps if I went through with it." She was crying too, "Yea? Where are they now? Bobby is dead and your dad is too. Your brothers are probably dead too." I was shocked. Then I got angry, "You listen and you listen good!" She got scared. Good. "I know they are alive! We've died many times before! Don't even think for a second that they are dead. It takes a lot more to kill us! So if you have the courage to speak about my brothers, I dare you to say it again!" She shook her head. I left her room and slammed the door shut. How dare she? I ran outside, but not before I heard Andrea say to Lori, "Go up there and tell everything is going to be ok. That she'll have a kids, have a husband, a boyfriend." Who? You know what, nevermind that. I could careless, but that's wrong. Cheating is wrong. I stormed passed everyone, but I could tell someone was following me. I stopped and turned around, "What?" Asshole looked at me concerned, "You alright?" I gave a short laugh, "Yea, just peachy." I went to the tent I shared with Daryl.

It was a little past 2 in the afternoon. Daryl and I were skinnjng squirrels and making arrows, then Lori came up. "Daryl, Rick and them haven't came back yet. Could you go get them?" Daryl scoffed, "I'm done looking for people. If ya want 'em, go get 'em yaself." She looked at me for help. Even if I wanted to, Daryl wouldn't let me. I shrug my shoulders. She looked at both of us, How can you two be so selfish?" This time I laughed. She hlared at me. Daryl stood up, "Listen here Olive Oil. Amalia and I were out everyday lookin' for that girl. I took an arrow and bullet and the process. Amalia took a bullet in the process. She had to kill one of 'er family members. So don't ya say nothin' about us bein' selfish. Ya want 'em. Go get 'em yaself!" She shook her head and left. Only then did I bust out laughing. Daryl looked at me weirdly. I stopped laughing for a bit, "You called her olive oil. Ha." He gave a slight smile. However he was still pissed. I sighed and stood up. I guided him over to where the stump is and made him sit down. I began to massage his shoulders. His muscles relaxing as I massaged them. I kissed his neck and hugged him, "It's ok." He kissed my wrists.

It was got dark in no time and Lori was missing. Asshole was looking everywhere for her. Lori probably went out to look for them. Asshole left after and brought back injured. "What happened?" I asked. She gave me a glare and walked away. Wow...bitch.

It was morning and I heard the most unmistakable thing. It was Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi. I ran out of the house and saw my brother's baby. I started to cry. Daryl and Asshole came to each side of me. "What's wrong?" Asshole asked. I ignored him. "Ya alright?" Daryl asked. I shook my head yes.

There they were. They found me. My brothers. Mr. Deputy, Glenn, and Hershel led my brothers here. They stepped out of the car. I yelled, "Dean! Sam!" Their heads snapped up. Both saw me and I knew they were crying. I got off the porch and ran to them. We met halfway and we all were sitting on the ground, hugging and crying. Sam kissed me on the head and so did Dean. Dean and Sam both started saying, "We love you so much." Everyone gathered around. However some were not so happy. Asshole especially, "Who are these assholes?" I looked at him. He pulled me from them. I automatically hit his wrist and let go. Then I swept his legs out from under him and straddled him. I put a knife to his throat. Everyone gasped, but Lori spoke, "Get off him, Amalia!" I pressed harder and spoke to where everyone could hear me, "If you ever try and hurt my brothers physically or verbally, you should go dig your grave!" Lori just stared at me with hate. Daryl was shaking, either from trying not to laugh or anger that Asshole touched me. I got off and went to my brothers. Dean spoke, "Yep. You are still the same, firecracker." I smiled innocently. I heard Daryl give out a chuckle. Everyone looked at him. I stood up and walked over to him, "What's so funny?" He looked at me then at my brothers. What Dean said next is something I will never forgive him for, "Wooh! Looks like sis has a little fun at night." I blushed deeply and Carol giggled. I turned to Dean. Sam knew the look. He looked at Dean, "Um....Dean." "Yea?" "Run." Dean bolted off. I ran after him, "Dean John Winchester! Get back here!" He laughed and continued running. I was a good 10 feet behind him, but he was running out of breath. I caught up to him and tackled him. He surrenedered, "Ok....I...gi...give...up." He was really out breath. I got off him and went toward the house again.

~Few Weeks Later~
Winter was coming and we were moving in the house. Hershel let us stay, which was surprising. However, we had a slight problem. While they were getting Hershel, they came back with a injured boy too. Randal was him name. I went to go to talk to him to find out where his group was. I heard talking inside the barn. "Who are you?" It was Randal's voice. The next voice was something I didn't want to ever hear again. "You will find out soon enough."

It seems that winter isn't the only thing coming. I know because he appeared right in front of me. "Winter isn't the only coming to you, love." He said and vanished. Crowley.