CHAPTER 62 : WE ARE FAMILY

Author's POV...

It has been two months since Riansh came to know about the complications of Riddhima and about twins.
VANSH is always like a paranoid.. and tailing after Riddhima. He NEVER leaves her alone for a minute. He has organised the best gynacologist of UK  for Riddhima. She is staying in India from 2 months and is payed double of her per day income.

Now ,, take a glancing of VR MANSION

At mid  night..

2:45 pm

An intruder is entering THE mansion like a thief. The guy slowly closes the door and was GOING upstairs WHEN suddenly ARYAN saw him and started shouting.

Aryan: chor... chor.. ghar mai chor..

And threw a vase toward the thief which hit his leg and he fell down . By this all have accumulated in the dining other than Riddhima.

Aryan to thief- Ruk... Tu.. itni himat VR MANSION mai chori kar raha hai..

Suddenly he gets a shock.

It was not any thief but.....

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA...

Aryan- Bhai ap.... kase?? Yeh halat.

Aryan left Vansh.

Vansh- idiot. ...
Dekh tumne meea sare am(mangoes) gira diya..

Dadi to Vansh- bache kya hua?

That was it..vansh sat on the sofa with a thud and ....... STARTED crying 😫😫😭

Vansh- Dadi....pls mujhe bachalo mai pagal ho jauga..

Uma- Hua kya hai..ase kyu ro raha hai?

Vansh (wipping his tears )- Riddhima.

All- Riddhima!!!!!!

Vansh- Hua yeh ki!!!!

Flash back started..

It was 12:00
When Vansh came from office all existed and tired.
When he opens his room's door.
Riddhima was slipping peacefully so he thought to NOT disturb her..like a thief he tiptoed to the bathroom. In order to NOT make any noise didn't opened the shower. Got himself washed in bathtub then without even having anything lied down besides Riddhima like a dead body as after a month he had to go to office because of a important deal and was tired like he'll. Soon he was engulfed in a deep slumber.

..
At 1:30..

Vansh heard some sobbing sounds..so jerked FROM his sleep and saw Riddhima was crying in her sleep.

Vansh (shaking Riddhima)-.jaan..you ok

Riddhima woke up with a jerk...

Riddhima- Mera am...mera am... Vansh mera am..

Vansh (side hugging Riddhima)- kuch nahi bas ek sapna tha..you are ok..

Riddhima (detaching)- nahi ... tumhe pata hai vansh mai kitna pyara sapna dekh raha thi.. mera samne bohot sare khate am tha... lekin..😫😫😭

Vansh- Kya lekin?

Riddhima- Tum sab leka chale gaye? Ab mai kya karu?

Vansh (murmur)- maro kohi mujhe maro..

Riddhima- kya bola?

Vansh- KUCH nahi.. ek kam karo ..phirse sojayo.. isbar sare am khalena ok....