CHAPTER 52 :JUDA HUA HAI..

Author's POV..

After the fashion show got over everyone was very happy accept Vansh. 
He was not atal liking the closeness between Riddhima and Viyom..and top of that everyone's gossip was ringing in his ears.

...

At VR MANSION..

In the Dining hall.

All are present and celebrating the success..Aryan tossed the drinks and everyone was having it delightfully. But  Riddhima wasn't felling well.. and moreover Vansh was missing.

She left for her room..

In Riansh room..

When Riddhima enters she saw Vansh was engrossed in his file.. she goes and back hugs Him...

Riddhima- Kya.. hua... itna..Kya busy hoo.. bahar bhi nahi aye... I was missing you jaan..

Vansh (turning for face to Riddhima)- Jaan I have a surprise for you..

Riddhima- Kya...

Vansh-Close your eyes..

Riddhima-ok..ab bolo..

Vansh hands her a file..

Riddhima opened her eyes..

Riddhima - Yeh kiya hai?

Vansh- Tumhara surprise..have a check.

Riddhima starts reading it..

After reading..

Riddhima- Vansh..yeh kase possible hai.. I can't take this..

Vansh- Kyu.. jaan.. it's the thing what you want... this project will be the biggest fashion house in the country..
Moreover you will design for only super stars..what is the problem..jo tumhe banane mai..Abhi atleast 5 years lage gai.. I will make it for you
in  minutes.. and I am just giving it as a gift for your success.

Riddhima- Really Vansh .. tum mujhe yeh gift iseliya de rahe ho.. Because of my success right.. aur agar mai tumhara yeh gift accept karlugi...to aj maine jo hasil kiya hai uska kya.. agar mai the fashion house open karu gi .. then it would be as MRS RAI SINGHANIA..but mai.. apne ap kuch karna chati hoo.. taking log mujhe apni identity se jane.. Tumhare nahi Vansh.. I want my own glory.. other than your reflected glory on mee..

Vansh (in anger)- Iska matlab jo mera hai wo tumhara nahi..hai.. as a husband mai tumse the expect nahi kar sakta... ki tum mera ek offer aaccept karo...

Riddhima-  Vansh bat offer ki nahi hai... I can't do this.

Vansh- you.. tumhe bohot acha lagta hai ki jab log tumhare bare mai gossip karte hai.. you are liking to be in the front page with someone else. Right??

Riddhima- Tum kya bol rehe ho..aur kasa gossip..aur kiske sath..

Vansh- Ohhh..  Abhi tak tumne yeh nahi dekha.. then have a look.

And shows Riddhima page 3 picture of Riddhima and Viyom..