CHAPTER 36 : SHAGUN KI HALDI 🧡

Author's POV..

Vansh led Riddhima infront of the stage. Placed his one hand around her waiste..and another hand in her hand ..Riddhima kept her one hand on his soldiers and another in her hand .

Dj played the song..🎵🎶🎶

While dancing Vansh nuzzeld his nose in Riddhima's face...Twirled her around. Lifted her on his arms.. both were dancing very sensualy ,while dancing their lips were a inches apart and they were going to kiss each other.
It was recognised by Aryan and Sejal so both of them immediately stooped the music and started clapping.

Aryan(shouting)- wooo..Bhai Bahbi ap dono ne  kitna acha perform kiya... amazing..

Sejal- yaa.. Bohot acha...

Vansh and Riddhima corrected their  position..

After sometime the ceremony ended..

...

At night..

10:30pm

In Vansh's room..

Vansh(walking all around the room)- Vansh kal to shadi ho jayegi...use pahela Riddhima se kase milu..

Suddenly Angree enters..

Angree- Boss apke liya kuch dress laya hoo..kal  haldi mai konsa paheno ga..ap select karlo..

Vansh- Angree tumne bola tha na ki tum meri help karo ge...Riddhima se milne mai.. to ab chalo.. mujhe Riddhima se milna hai..

Angree- Boss abhi kase?

Vansh- Tum chalo mere sath..

Then they went to Garden..

Angree- Boss ap kase jayega Bhabi ke kamre mai..

Vansh- Souch ne do...   idea!!!!

Vansh saw a decorators lader to climb

Angree- Boss ise kam chale ga?

Vansh- Tum bas ye pakar ke khare raho?

Then Vansh climbedthe ladder and bulges into Riddhima's room..

Riddhima's room ..

Riddhima was arranging her clothes in suitcase. When Vansh back hugged her.

Riddhima stumble for a moment and was about to kiss the floor..when Vansh held her waist..

Vansh- Riddhima..mai hoo..itni dar you rahi hoo..

Riddhima (adjusting her position)- Tum yahan kiya kar rahi ho?

Vansh- Apne JAAN se milne..aye shadi se pahela last time apni lover ko dekhne..

Riddhima- You are just impossible..hogaya mujhe dekhna...an jayo..

Vansh- Riddhima Itni jaldi kis batki hai.. thori na kohi ayega..

Vansh was not able to complete his sentence when there was a knock at the door...

RIDDHIMA'S eyes bulges out of her socket..

Riddhima( a loud)- Kon hai?

Voice outside door- Riddhima  mai hoon..Maa..jaldi se darwaza khol kam hai..

Riddhima- Hai maa..

Riddhima to Vansh - Niklo jaldi niklo..

Vansh- Ok... sasu maa..bhi na..Bohot handing timing hai..