LIVING IN ONE HOUSE

NEXT MORNING

Rose knocked the door of Jin's house. Jin opened it as if he was waiting for her to come.

" Hello, Rose." he greeted and smiled warmly.

" Hi oppa" Rose replied returning smile.

" I thought you wouldn't come" he said.

" Well....." Rose continued tucking her hair back at her ear.

" Why wouldn't I do for you and Jisso, you guys are my friends" she said." and my parents kind of forced me from otherside too." 

" ohh so I will give company till guestroom and show you your room" he said walking to his guest house just near his house. He opened the doors. 

" Didn't you lock it with keys?" Rose asked out of curiosity. 

" No, I......" Jin trailed off because if he tells thet Jungkook was here fom last night she will freak out.

HALL

"You have really beautiful and elagant hall" complimented Rose.

"Thanks" he replied." I'll show you your room." he says. They climb stairs and he shows her room.

ROSE ROOM

Rose breathed in and out

" Thank you" she said closing her eyes.

" Jin you back I need help here" Jungkook's voice came from other side but opposite side of Rose's eyes widened.  She ran out and saw Jungkook that side of stairs.He also got shocked by seeing her.

" Why is she here?" "Why is he here?" both asked looking at Jin angrily.

" You guys should plan together right?" he said fake chuckling and getting scared from other side.

" My Tv is not working" Jungkook said.

" Oh I kept only 2 tv's for each of you in your rooms" he said explaining to Rose and she nodded.

" I will call for repair soon" Jin said looking at Jungkook and Jungkook noded.

" Ok I'll go, call if any problem." After that Jin went out and Rose and Jungkook glared at eachother and before Jungkook can say anything Rose cut him out.

" Although we live in one house don't come my side and who knows what a playboy like you will do "and went off to her room and heard Jungkook shouting

"As if you are even worth my hair"

After that Rose sat on bed took a note pad and paper and pen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THINGS TO DO FOR MARRAIGE                                                  

*Invitation cards selection

*Guests list of all friends

*Wedding dress and suit shopping

*Contact Dj for stag and hen party

*Wedding Venue selection

*Food for wedding

*Flower selection for wedding

*Contact photographer and vediographer for wedding

*Ring selection

*Hire make-up artist

*Honeymoon plan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As much as she hated to go but went out to meet Jungkook and making way to his room she went in and saw just empty room.

"Get out of my room" came Jungkook's voice from hall. Rose got down and saw Jungkook complete plastering red tape dividing house into 2.

" As I will not enter your side, you're not entering my side." he said firmly.

"Ok, take a look at this Mr" she said giving paper that she wrote. Jungkook took and first thing he noticed was her handwriting. It was so neat and nice.

" Over" she asked folding her arms. 

" Tomorrow we will go to select invitation cards." she said and went to her room.

[Time skip] 

" What the....." Jungkook shouted in anger.

" How could the door....mmmmmm" Rose said giving a try to push it.

" It's not budging mental, stop trying" Jungkook said.

"I really wanted to go to park" Rose said.

"I really want to watch this match but my tv is not working, and now I cannot go out to watch somewhere" Jungkook said. Rose sighed and went to garden from backdoor and Jungkook called people to repair and open the door.

(Note there is only one way out and backdoor is just for garden.)

"WhAT aBouT MY MaTCh??!!" Jungkook started yelling from down in phone.

" We cannot come today for repairing your door right now and we will finish it by evening." said a voice from other side.Call ended.

"shit!" Jungkook cursed and just then he heard tv from Rose's room and it's playing match! He ran into his room and tried to peek but it was not possible. Then he just saw match through the mirror. He started watching it and after a while Rose came from garden and was about to go to her room but she stooped when she saw Jungkook looking into his mirror with great emotion in his face, she stretched to see what he was looking at and figured it.

" You made me fall down and now you watching match smartly huh?I will tell you" she thought and picked remote and shut dow the Tv.

" AYE!!" Jungkook turned and shouted and saw Rose as he forgot her existence. She raised her eyebrows and pretended to give a 'what?' look on face. He noded and turned back to the mirror and Rose went in place of tv and poked her tounge out at him. He stood up harshly, clenched his fists, and turned around to only find her stutting door on his face.

That night his tv was repaired back as well as door.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please comment