Chapter 15: Burning Rage

Author: For the current readers, I decided to remove Heart Breathing because three Breathing Styles is just too much and I could barely think of situations where Y/N could use them so I hope you understand.

Y/N was walking around while moving his muscles around. He had already moved the boulder across town and was happy with himself and kept training to improve his Rage and Flame Breathing. As he walked by, he sees Zenitsu sitting on top of a boulder.

"Zenitsu?" he said.

"Yes? Y/N?" the shirtless Zenitsu responded.

"You ok there?" Y/N inquired.

"Yes, I am. Thank you for your concern," Zenitsu replied.

"Okay then," Y/N replied before walking away. "Damn, he's serious. Even more so than when it comes to Nezuko."

Y/N was walking around and his eyes picked up on something. He looks in the forest and sees something. Using his eyes to an even greater level, he manages to pick up on the aura of the thing he was looking at.

He saw the aura of a demon. Quickly, he dashes into the forest and grabs what he saw, and lifts it up. It was the eyes of a demon. Y/N crushes it and thinks "there are demons here. Not good. Very not good. I gotta alert everyone!"

He takes off and screams "VEGA!!!"

Vega comes in and asks him "yes?"

"Alert everyone. There are demons here and probably Muzan!" Y/N told him.

"On it!" Vega said before taking off to alert everyone.

Y/N takes off with his sword now in hand, ready to be drawn when he encounters a demon. "Damn it, damn it, damn it," he thought. "We should expect this. Demons suddenly disappear, and now this is happening. I just hope we can do this!"

He dashes through the path he was on and uses his eyesight to help him locate the mansion of the leader of the Demon Slayers. "I see it. Now I just need to make it on ti-" his thoughts were cut off as the mansion goes off in an explosion.

"What the fuck?" he said while covering his face. Once the explosion was done, he looks and sees the mansion now up in flames. "Shit," he said before pressing forward.

He kept running and came in to see Gyomei smash Muzan's head off. "No way," he thought. "Muzan... is... dead?"

Muzan head regrows and he lets off a scream with his head now fully regrowth. "Of course," Y/N thought. "Why did my dumbass even consider that for a single second? Doesn't matter now. We just have to keep him like this until the sun rises!"

"Flame Breathing, Fifth Form: Flame Tiger!" Y/N said before launching a Flame Tiger at Muzan.

As the tiger rushed him, Muzan shouted "Blood Demon Art: Chains of Thorns!"

Right after saying that, chains with thorns on them fly out of his arm and destroy Y/N's tiger. Gyomei dashes in and say "Stone Breathing, Third Form: Igneous Reflection!" and destroys the chains of thorns.

Upon the destruction of Muzan's attack, someone shouting "YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA?!" could be heard.

Y/N turns and sees Sanemi. "Wind Pillar," he thought. "That means more Pillars will be coming soon. And I should get out of their way."

The other Pillars come in and see Muzan. "It's Muzan Kibutsuji!!! He won't die even if you cut his head off!!" Gyomei told them.

The Pillars all come in to attack Muzan and seeing this caused him to go in and attack as well. "Rage Breathing, Third Form: Asura's Wrath!" he said before slashing the ground multiple times and going to attack Muzan along with everyone else.