Y/N's Bio (Updated)

Name: Y/N L/N

Appearance: what you look like or what you want him to look like

Breathing Style: Rage Breathing

Height: 5'11 (180.34)

Weight: 150 pounds of muscle (68 kg)

Family: mother (deceased), father (deceased), twin brothers (deceased), little sister (deceased).

Personality: After everything he has been through, Y/N has gained a great appreciation for life and all that inhabits it. He is kind to no end and will gladly give his life it means that someone else can live.

Now, that he has a better understanding of the world and his conversation with Mitsuri, he has found himself no longer hating demons.

He now takes pity on the creatures and their existence. He doesn't want to kill them. He wants to free them.

He'll stop at nothing to achieve his goal of defeating the Twelve Kizuki and kill the Demon King, Muzan Kibutsuji.

Powers and abilities: After training for one year, Y/N built his body like a temple and made it capable of fighting for long periods and not give out.

Enhance eyesight: even before starting his training to become a Demon Slayer, he possesses incredible eyesight that aids him in battle with him being able to react and tell what an enemy is going to do based on their movements.

When used to its full potential, he can see the thoughts and emotions of people.

Indomitable Will: as shown many times throughout his battles, he never stops fighting even when death is a possibility.

Total Concentration: Constant is a skill Y/N learned during his rehabilitation training at the Butterfly Mansion.

Rage Breathing: It's a breathing style that he developed all on his own after failing to learn how to use Flame Breathing. As one can assume, it works off his rage and allows him to destroy any demons that get in his way.

First Form, Mad Judgement: The user turns their rage into energy and extends the range of their sword.

Second Form, Raging Madness: The swordsman performs a continuous attack which takes a form of a cyclone of energy that increases in strength and power with each rotation.

Third Form, Asura's Wrath: the user rapidly slashes the enemy and builds up kinetic energy, and allows them to unleash a powerful blow.

Fourth Form, Impure Lance: It's a concentrated strike where most of the rage energy is sent to the point of the blade, piercing through anything. Mostly used for piercing demon's organs.

Fifth Form, Heaven's Wrath: the user charges their blade with rage, and once charged, they have to unleash it before the sword blows up with the energy

Sixth Form, Diabolic Dance: the user creates a field that if anything enters, they are instantly slashed.

Seventh Form, Dragonic Rampage: The user creates a dragon that destroys anything that it touches.

Eighth Form, Feral Flash Dance: the swordsman uses their rage to use their muscles to their fullest extent and beyond and allows them to move at extreme speeds and deliver extreme blows as well.

Ninth Form, ???: ???

Tenth Form, ???: ???

It appears that Y/N has created two more forms during his rehabilitation training. I wonder what they are.

Standard Nichirin Sword: His takes on a red color. Granted, his sword is not like any of the other red Demon Slayer swords. His works differently and is nothing like them.

It represents his emotions with the main being rage. It's a dull red when he's calm but turns a bright red when he's burning with rage.