My Weird Dream

Alright, so, this is my weird dream I had about Demon Slayer.

This dream involves Shinobu, Tanjiro, Muzan, and water. And for some reason, I still remember this dream in some pretty good detail.

From what I remember, we start with Tanjiro in a hot spring. He's enjoying himself and Shinobu comes in. I think they talk but that could be a false memory.

What I do remember Tanjiro kisses Shinobu and I remember something about Muzan placing a curse on them that makes them fall in love. But of course, it's a fault love and they want to stop being in love (because of Kanao and Giyu).

Now, Tanjiro gets on his knee like he's bowing down to Shinobu. Now, this is where things get weird.

As Tanjiro is on the ground, in normal anime fashion, a huge gust of wind blows by, and Shinobu's hair flows due to it.

But also her shirt as well. It comes off to reserve HER FUCKING MASSIVE PECKS.

THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT HAPPENED TO SHINOBU

THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT HAPPENED TO SHINOBU. SHE DIDN'T HAVE NO BOOBS. SHE WAS RIPPED.

I WOKE UP AND THOUGHT "What the fuck was that dream?!"

So this was rather short but it's my weird dream. I don't understand what would cause me to dream this.

Kinda interesting concept though expect for buff Shinobu.

That's it. Peace!