Chapter 4: Muzan Kibutsuji

Y/N and Tanjiro's crows bring them straight to a city with bright lights that confused the hell out of them. 

"Wow, cities have come a long way but I didn't think this much!" Tanjiro thought

"Why the hell is it so bright?" Y/N questioned within his mind. "The light is hurting my eyes." 

"Come on," Tanjiro said while pulling Nezuko with him. Y/N follows him and they end up in a dark alley but a couple was making out in that alley and the two Demon Slayers left them alone to their business. 

"We need to find somewhere away from all of this," Y/N said. 

"Agreed," Tanjiro replied. 

They both got away from all of the brightness and the people and to an udon stand. Tanjiro sits on a bench with Nezuko beside him while Y/N stood beside them. "Hi, can I get you anything?" the man running the stand asked. 

"Yeah, can you get him and me a bowl of udon?" Y/N asked him. 

"Coming up!" he replied. 

As the stand owner made two bowls of udon, Y/N watches as Nezuko rests her head on Tanjiro's shoulder. "Seems like she's getting her rest," Y/N commented.

"Yeah, she is," Tanjiro replied. "I can't wait to turn her back." 

Y/N leaned to Tanjiro's ear and asks "should you really be saying that with this guy around?" 

"Right," Tanjiro whispered. 

"Hey, here you two kids go," the udon stand owner told them while handing over two bowls. 

The two boys look at the tasty bowls of Udon and Y/N began eating but Tanjiro couldn't. A certain sense struck his noses that blocked the smell of the food he was about t devour like a demon finding a lost human. 

He dropped the bowl and began running towards the scent he sniffed. Y/N, with food in his mouth, asked Tanjiro "where the hell are you going?!" The rage-filled slayer puts the bowl down and ran after his new friend. 

"What the hell has just gotten into him?" Y/N thought while chasing after him. 

He watches as Tanjiro grabs the shoulder of a man. The man looks down at the red-haired boy and Y/N saw the eyes of the man. With a single glance, Y/N could tell that they were a demon. Not just any demon, but the creator of them. Muzan Kibutsuji. 

"This bastard creates those monsters..." Y/N said into the dark abyss known as the mind. "If I kill him... NO MORE DEMONS WILL BE CREATED!!!!!!!" He gets ready to use the fourth form of Rage Breathing but stops the moment he sees that Muzan is carrying a child. "Damn it. I can't attack him while he has that child with him." 

"Yes, are you lost?" Muzan asked Tanjiro. 

"Is something wrong, dear?" a human woman asked the demon.